Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,813 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Samir Nasri Eyes Champions League Glory With Manchester City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samir Nasri Eyes Champions League Glory With Manchester City (419 Views)

Cartoon Of The Day:Samir Nasri Eats The Sour Grape / 'i'm Not An Arsenal Fan, I Am Not From London!"-samir Nasri / Football Mad Ilama Predicts Chelsea Champions League Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samir Nasri Eyes Champions League Glory With Manchester City by afromanuel: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Manchester City midfielder, Samir Nasri, has maintained that the Citizens have the squad to win the Champions League after they qualified for the knock out phase of the elite club competition earlier this week.
Nasri scored the opener as City earned a 2-0 win over Roma to secure their progress, and the Frenchman believes that the Premier League champions can build on the win in the Italian capital.
The 27-year old told reporters: “I’m biased but for me, we have one of the best teams in the world.

“We just have to show it. I think, when you go through, with all the difficulties we had, it’s a miracle, when we had just two points after four games.

“But we did it and I think we can go as far as possible now. We have to have all the players fit at the same moment. At the start of the season we never had the full squad fully fit to give headaches to the manager to choose his best 11.

“When we are able to have all of these players available, we will see how good we are.”
The Premier League Champions will know their last-16 opponents when the draw is madeon Monday.

see more at...

http://ejiniemmanuel..com/2014/12/samir-nasri-eyes-champions-league-glory.html

(1) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo 2014 Highlights Video + Thank You / Managerial Casualty: Redknapp, Pearson, Dyche Or Poyet, Who Would Be Next? / 100% Betting Tip For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.