Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ifa Naija: Now You Certainly Can! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ifa Naija: Now You Certainly Can! (680 Views)

Orunmila Worship Temple.ifa Priest And Herbal Practitional / Ifa Naija: Now You Can! / Independent Field Advertisers ( Ifa ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Naija: Now You Certainly Can! by jerodawiz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
If i can, you can, Remember those words my fellow Nairalanders, Yes, IFA Nigeria has come to stay. IFA stands for Independent Field Advertisers. As an IFA, you don't work for anybody, you work for yourself and eventually , you let your money work for you. You dont need a start up capital to run this self sufficient business. All you need to do is buy a form, register and then start inviting. Join IFA today. It is nothing like you've ever seen or heard of before. Please visit the IFA website on http://www.ifanigeria.com/

For more information, contact
Ugwu K.C.
ifa no. A1504468
Tel: 08036109442
Email: jero_dawizard@yahoo.com
jero.dawizard@gmail.com
Or visit the website,
www.ifanigeria.com

If you have any questions or doubts genuinely post them here in this thread for answers. If not, what are you waiting for to start making real genuine money? Like i always say, Tomorrow is given but yesterday is lost, dont let this opportunity pass you by. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Become an IFA today and Change your life.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Recruiting / Online Graduate Jobs Apply / Jichos Link Is Recruiting Computer Instructors And Technical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.