Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

[Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business (1223 Views)

My Wife Saved My Number As BALOGUN ELECTRICIAN / Follow Me Thank God. How God Saved My Life. / A Nairalander Wants To Swap Is Infinix Phone For A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by tanfani: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Praiiiiiiiiiiiise master Jesus!
Hallaluyah!
The Lord is good!
Brethren, I'm into poultry business and there was a
time that my birds were dying in large numbers due
to cold. I was loosing about 500 birds weekly and all
my efforts at keeping cold out of my poultry
buildings proved abortive. An expert advised me to
go for an industrial thermostat and that would have
cost almost N350,000 (which I didnt have). I'd
practically given up till I overheard one brother after
service complaining about one Infinix phone, saying
it used to get so hot that he couldnt put it in his
pocket or hold it for long.
On asking for the price of this mysterious Infinix
heater I learnt that it was just about N23,000. I was
really amazed that Infinix could make a heater and
add a few phone features to it because it looked
very much like a phone to me.
They claimed it was gorilla screen but it shattered less than 10 minutes after I brought it out of the pack. I didn't let that bother me since Infinix clearly has no clue whatsoever , what gorilla screen means; My birds were my top priority..... Gorilla Screen.... (laughs).. Infinix sef wan feel among....
I decided to place one of these Infinix heaters in my
poultry that night and it happened to rain rather
heavily. I was already mentally prepared to go pack
chicken corpses the next day. To my surprise, all
my birds we alive and very active unlike how they
used to fold and lay quietly.
It was so hot in the poultry house of over 6,000
birds that I had to take my shirt off to work that
morning. Now, my business is booming and I have
an Infinix heater in every of my poultry buildings.
Somebody shout Halelluyah!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by gemiclem(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
this one is strong

1 Like

Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by alancash01(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
You need serious deliverance...ASAP!
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by chidekings(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
testimony of the year
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by madgoat(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hahahahahaha... Guy u wicked grin
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by Ewizard(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Allaluyahh!!!!!
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by demsid(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
see as u finish infinix life gently and slowly .
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by Gudiza(m): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
JOKE Section ASAP. undecided
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by charcoal(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2014
gemiclem:
this one is strong
Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by encryptjay(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2014
Rolling on the floor...
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2014
grin
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by moneymaker24(m): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2014
You are a good story teller. And to think that I actually spent mins reading this.

This one is VERY strong.
Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by tecno4life(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2014
The op is high on cassava roots grin

Re: [Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business by tanfani: 1:32am On Feb 10, 2015
hg

(1) (Reply)

Happy Fathers Day / Pay Back Time To That Teacher That Said You Would Never Make It, LOL / When A Bird In Hand Is Worth More Than 2.1 Billion Dollars (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.