Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (140422 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Happy sunday the nairalanders
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
My great people of nairalanders Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west Africa as a whole, it's a place were you have options to select from and more and more so the price is always pocket friendly you stil save more when you buy from cotonou and it's very sure you are buying a direct tokunbor car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with kindly make your enquiries from us now!!!

We hope to ready from you soon!!

Tell:08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

Pin:2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
We hope in doing business with you soon
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2015
hassrash:
My great people of nairalanders Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west Africa as a whole, it's a place were you have options to select from and more and more so the price is always pocket friendly you stil save more when you buy from cotonou and it's very sure you are buying a direct tokunbor car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with kindly make your enquiries from us now!!!
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.

Happy new week the great nairalanders,kindly contact us asap how you can get a grade one tokunbo car/suv in cotonou car market all with an original duty paper!

Wil be looking forwarding to read from you soon!

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Business is good today...thanking God always,dear nairalander contatc us asap cotonou tokunbo cars!
We wil gave you a budget and the quotation wil land your dream car down to your door step with original customs clearance!!

Get intouch now asap......
We hope in doing business with you soon.

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by dayo8080(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
How much is automatic transmission golf 3,1999 model without ac, in cotonou, how much is to transport it to lagos and how much is the customs paper, then overall landing cost to lagos.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2015
dayo8080:
How much is automatic transmission golf 3,1999 model without ac, in cotonou, how much is to transport it to lagos and how much is the customs paper, then overall landing cost to lagos.

Asking price of golf3 automatic
Budget 750k with duty paper landed to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2015
hassrash:
Pin:2A282C57
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nairalanders keep the call coming!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thanking God always!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
we really appreciate every of your call keep the call coming we hope in doing business with.you soon for your information we've change our pin bellow is our newly pin......

new pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatassp:08035781822

Yours

Hassan
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

happy sunday 2u all
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by DaVerdict: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Bro please may i know the prices for...Honda Pilot 2004 and Honda pilot 2006 and 2006 Toyota Avalon

Happy Sunday.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
DaVerdict:
Bro please may i know the prices for...Honda Pilot 2004 and Honda pilot 2006 and 2006 Toyota Avalon

Happy Sunday.

asking price of honda pilot 2006,

budget 1.850m wit duty paper

asking price of pilot 2004

budget 1.7m everyting

asking price of toyota avalon 2006

budget 1.7m everyting
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by mustoupha(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
I need a Golf 3
Auto transmission
Factory fitted AC
Sound Engine
Student Use
how much is d total package plus clearing
what is d risk of fraud
pls reply ASAP
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
mustoupha:
I need a Golf 3
Auto transmission
Factory fitted AC
Sound Engine
Student Use
how much is d total package plus clearing
what is d risk of fraud
pls reply ASAP

asking price of golf3

budget 550k with duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
hassrash:
I help people to buy a grade one tokunbor CARS/SUV from cotonou cars market!!!!

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready underĀ  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Tell : 08035781822

WhatsApp :08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

we are always here for your cotonou car deal for more information please contact us .................................................................

New pin:2b666163

whastaspp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Happy new week the nairalanders.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

yours

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Happy new week the nairalanders.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2015
TELL: :08035781822

NEW PIN:2B666163

WHATSAPP:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
hassrash:
Make your enquiry about cotonou CARS/SUV we are waiting to hear from you soon!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by DaVerdict: 5:13am On Apr 28, 2015
hassrash:

asking price of honda pilot 2006,

budget 1.850m wit duty paper

asking price of pilot 2004

budget 1.7m everyting

asking price of toyota avalon 2006

budget 1.7m everyting

Ok...But do i need to come to cotonou or lagos for inspection after we may have agreed on a final price.

Call you later.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2015
DaVerdict:

Ok...But do i need to come to cotonou or lagos for inspection after we may have agreed on a final price.

Call you later.

You wil need to follow us to cotonou and choose ur best tast,choice among the cars in the market.

Thanks.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
hassrash:
Make your enquiry about cotonou cars,what type of car do you need to buy in cotonou car market?remember cotonou car market open from monday til friday!

I wil gave you a budget for the car which you intend buying from cotonou and the budget wil land your car to lagos for you
With original custom duty paper

All you need to do is just add us or send us a message ASAP your dream car!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks(HASSAN)
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
oops.....
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
hassrash:
Cotonou car market dosnt oprate during the weekend contact us for your cotonou car deal!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2015
hassrash:
I help people to buy a grade one tokunbor CARS/SUV from cotonou cars market!!!!

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready underĀ  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Tell : 08035781822

WhatsApp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (104) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Codes / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.