Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (140500 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
hassrash:
I help people to buy a grade one tokunbor CARS/SUV from cotonou cars market!!!!

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Tell : 08035781822

WhatsApp :08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2015
We really appreciate all our intending customers for there calling.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders Call or drop a comment here or Email us for more enquiry of your dream car.

We are always at your services!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankx
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanderz,this is to inform our numerious customers that the cenfa's exchange rate it highly meaninful now cenfa is droping day by day kindly contact us for your tokunbor cars in cotonou car market now!!!

Our lines are open for more enquiries!!!

Tell :08035781822

Pin:2B666163

Whatsapp:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=35548445]https://www.nairaland.com/2277418/cheap-cotonou-car-suv-delivered[/quote

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 +22962537991

Pin:2b666163

whataspp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
we are here for your cotonou car deal.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:23am On Jul 29, 2015
hassrash:

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

thanking God always
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
hassrash:
https://www.nairaland.com/2277418/cheap-cotonou-car-suv-delivered

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

pin:2b666163

whataspp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by MyIncorp: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Hassan, what's the best deal for a grade A Honda Pilot 2008 model to Lagos?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
MyIncorp:
Hassan, what's the best deal for a grade A Honda Pilot 2008 model to Lagos?

asking price of Pilot 2008/2009

budget 3.5m wit custom duty papers

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

hellooo
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Happy friday the nairalanders
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 or +22962537991

Whatsap:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

Happy weekend the nairalanders
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders happy weekend to you all,cotonou car business open from monday till friday make your enquiries about cotonou car deal

What do you wants to know about cotonou cars?what's your budget about the car which you wants to buy in cotonou car market?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks (HASSAN)
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Make Enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by peruxie: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
2007 Toyota camry xle and 2006 audi a6.how much plz
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
peruxie:
2007 Toyota camry xle and 2006 audi a6.how much plz

Audi A6 200 budget 1.5/1.6m wit custom duty papers

while budget 2.3m for camry XLE 2007 wit duty papers
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
strictly cotonou cars with original custom duty papers
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2015
hassrash:
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 or +22962537991
Whatsap:08035781822
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
[quote author=hassrash post=36347415][/quote]
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2015
We hope in doing business with you soom.

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2015
How much for a 2004/2005 ford expedition?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (104) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Codes / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.