Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (139904 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Another new Good deal on the way!!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalander thanks for choosing us as your cotonou car agent we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market with 100% geniued custom duty papers

Keep the enquiries coming hope to do business with you soon.

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou Line +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

cheers

Hassan
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
hassrash:
I knows my achievers and my achievers knows me!we wish our esteem customers and intending client and every muslim brothers and sisters of nairalander happy SALLAH

Cotonou car market close by 5pm Wednesday 23th and it wil repend on friday 25th September!!

we are here to put a smile into your face by following us to cotonou car market and buy the car of your dream at affordable price clean ride with a very low mileage through Us!!

We have been helping a lots of nairalander home and abroad to get a good Tokunbo Car from cotonou Car market with a geniued 100% nigeria custom duty papers plus other document attached to the car like registration plate number,Tinted permit ETC!!

for more enquiries kindly contact us on bellow info

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2015
hassrash:
Advantage of buying car/suv from cotonou

Cotonou car is very cheap

You wil have the opportunity to move around,inspect,search and finaly buy the car of your choice

Cotonou car is untouched mileage

Cotonou is accidentaly free with first body paint

You wil negotiate the price direct with the whiteman (importer)

Kindly stop here and make your request

We wil be glad to do business with you soon!!

Tell :08035781822 or 08153882352

Whatsapp:08035781822

Cotonou Line#+22962537991

Pin :2B666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.

Happy new week
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
With 100% joy in my heart, I wish Me, my humble Self a Happy birthday. This my new Age
shall bring abundant blessing and uplifting and Peace shall surrounding me and my Family what so ever I desire shall manifest in the Name of Allah.i really appreciate the nairalanders for showing interest in patronise us may God be with you All.

Cheers

Hassan.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2015
hassrash:
With 100% joy in my heart, I wish Me, my humble Self a Happy birthday. This my new Age
shall bring abundant blessing and uplifting and Peace shall surrounding me and my Family what so ever I desire shall manifest in the Name of Allah.i really appreciate the nairalanders for showing interest in patronise us may God be with you All.

Cheers

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
A serious buyer on the way
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
hassrash:
Good morning the nairalanders,here is another new week,week of hope,week of success to evevry one!
Stop here and make your enquiry about cotonou cars,what type of vehicle do you wanna buy in cotonou car market?
What's your budget?have you been there before?

Contact us and every details will be given to you ASAP

Tell : 08035781822

WhatsaPp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks(HASSAN)
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
hassrash:
God as promise Hassan a.k.a Hassrash‎ that in a  week he must get a Good Job delivered to the nairalanders either home or in Abroad and I strongly belived that one With God is a majority!!

Here is another grade one LexuS RX300 2002/2003 Clean And Sharp  SUV Delivered to. a client in PH today 24th september 2015 my driver just called me now from Eneka Road Rumunduru PortHarcourt.River state!!!!!

Thank God for the successful Job delivered, Dear Nairalander ‎kindly contact us and make your enquiries ASAP we wil be glad in doing business with you soon.

Cotonou Line :+22962537991

Pin:2b666163‎

Whatsapp:08035781822.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.‎

God is working hassan is working may God bless my hustle!!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Call us for your dream grade one car/suv from cotonou car market
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
hassrash:

God is working hassan is working may God bless my hustle!!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
hassrash:
I help people to buy a grade one tokunbor CARS/SUV from cotonou cars market!!!!

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

WhatsApp :08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2015
hassrash:
God as promise Hassan a.k.a Hassrash‎ that in a  week he must get a Good Job delivered to the nairalanders either home or in Abroad and I strongly belived that one With God is a majority!!

Here is another grade one LexuS RX300 2002/2003 Clean And Sharp  SUV Delivered to. a client in PH today 24th september 2015 my driver just called me now from Eneka Road Rumunduru PortHarcourt.River state!!!!!

Thank God for the successful Job delivered, Dear Nairalander ‎kindly contact us and make your enquiries ASAP we wil be glad in doing business with you soon.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.‎
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2015
hassrash:

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2015
hassrash:
‎Happy new week the nairalanders,Hassan av just delivered Another Clean LEXUS RX350 2009 model to One of our beloved nairalanders customers in  ikeja lagos state .

We promise him that he should be expecting  his car under 48hours and we keep to our promise with a safely delivery  he was really happy about that!!!!!

Thanking God for the successful job delivered‎

Dear nairalanders Hassan is a geniued cotonou car  Agent who is capable of helping ‎ you get a good clean car/suv from cotonou car market with an original custom duty papers pluss other document like car registration,Tinted permit ETC!!!
For more information kindly contact us ‎We hope in doing business with you Soon....!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

HASSAN.

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
hassrash:
I knows my achievers and my achievers knows me!we wish our esteem customers and intending client and every muslim brothers and sisters of nairalander happy SALLAH

Cotonou car market close by 5pm Wednesday 23th and it wil repend on friday 25th September!!

we are here to put a smile into your face by following us to cotonou car market and buy the car of your dream at affordable price clean ride with a very low mileage through Us!!

We have been helping a lots of nairalander home and abroad to get a good Tokunbo Car from cotonou Car market with a geniued 100% nigeria custom duty papers plus other document attached to the car like registration plate number,Tinted permit ETC!!

for more enquiries kindly contact us on bellow info

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
hassrash:
The Nairalanders Hassan as Done it Again,here is another well done Job successful Delivered to one of our dearest client in Issac John Street  GRA ikeja Lagos‎ state .....
She contact me from Nairaland and chat  with me on whatsapp on August 29th we chat at lenght and finaly conclud the deal on September 2nd and the car was delivered yesterday September 4th ...

She as never seen me before she just have trust on me and take me for my world and Send almost 2m Naira to my Acct due to my  honesty and diligence,i thank God for the successful job Delivered

A lot of people on Nairaland have been Recommend me for Many people both home and abroad to get there car through HASSAN ...

This is just the beginning expect more picture soon both cotonou and deliverd to owner door step picture here in nigeria .‎

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by alphamodel1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
I need Infiniti Q45. 2003 model with original custom clearing

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2015
hassrash:
Make your enquiry about cotonou cars,what type of car do you need to buy in cotonou car market?remember cotonou car market open from monday til friday!

I wil gave you a budget for the car which you intend buying from cotonou and the budget wil land your car to lagos for you
With original custom duty paper

All you need to do is just add us or send us a message ASAP your dream car!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks(HASSAN)
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.‎
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Make Enquirie,plus happy friday to all my muslim brother and sister
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
hassrash:
My dearest nairalanders Time wait for nobody contact us about cotonou car!

Ask what so ever questions which you need to know about cotonou car deal!

Remember cotonou car is cheaper
We are assuring you 100% guarrantee of original nigeria custom duty paper for your vehicle!

Please call or ping us ,we are looking forward to hear from you soon!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp :08035781822

Yours HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalander thanks for choosing us as your cotonou car agent we promise you a good deal in cotonou car market with 100% geniued custom duty papers

Keep the enquiries coming hope to do business with you soon.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

The nairalandersz
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2015
hassrash:
Advantage of buying car/suv from cotonou

Cotonou car is very cheap

You wil have the opportunity to move around,inspect,search and finaly buy the car of your choice

Cotonou car is untouched mileage

Cotonou is accidentaly free with first body paint

You wil negotiate the price direct with the whiteman (importer)

Kindly stop here and make your request

We wil be glad to do business with you soon!!

Whatsapp:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders contact us for your cotonou cars/suv,what kind of car do you want to buy in cotonou car market?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to your door step with all neccessary document like original custom duty paper .

Kindly stop here and make your enquirys

With God all things are possible!

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
A Seriuos Buyer on the way!!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

Wish all our client a wonderful sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (104) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / Free Honda Radio Codes / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.