Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Music: Star Of Wonder ~ Cobhams Asuquo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Star Of Wonder ~ Cobhams Asuquo (394 Views)

The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) / Does The Belief In God Kill The Sense Of Wonder In The Universe? / Star Of David Planetary Alignment July 22 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Star Of Wonder ~ Cobhams Asuquo by GospelHotspot(f): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Multi talented song-writer, music producer and artist, Cobhams Asuquo has released this sensational version of the popular Christmas carol - 'We Three Kings'. This is in appreciation to all family, friends and followers who have made 2014 a tremendous year.

His Christmas message reads:

"This is one of my favorite carols and as I sat in my studio making this music, I thought of you. You may wonder, how do i know you? But I remember everyone who say s a kind word, everyone who tweets back at me, reaches out on Facebook, everyone who waves at me; please don’t be mad if I don’t wave back its just that I don’t see and someone has to tell me to wave back at you, everyone who loves what I do, I do it because of you. and so let the star of wonder guide you to your perfect light this year and in the coming year AMEN. I LOVE YOU! - Cobhams Asuquo"​

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/12/gospelhotspot-music-star-of-wonder.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nara Ekele ~ Decovenant / How Are U Fulfilling The Dictates Of Jesus Christ in ur Area? / This is The Religion Of The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.