Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) (1286 Views)

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / Please , Sack All Doctors Now! By Dr. Biodun Ogungbo / In Defence Of All Doctors (so Called Quacks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Saylawchar(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2014
To all the doctors in the house,

Please I need your professional advice for a very dear friend of mine who has this stinky, offensive mouth odor, I find it difficult to express my feelings to him concerning how I feel towards his mouth odor, I once recommended to him to visit any dentist center for regular washing of teeth which he claimed he did but yet, no improvement.

Please as a matter of friendship, which toothpaste can I recommend for him and how best can I tell him how I feel about his problem
Re: Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Your question should be directed to the dentist, but here are some helpful hints.

1.Toothpaste?....Try Aquafresh. Also, he should get a good mouthwash.

2.When brushing his teeth....clean tongue thoroughly!

3.Brush teeth twice a day....after breakfast, and before bedtime.

4.Chew a good minty chewing gum after eating....Orbit is a good brand.

A dentist might give you more tips....and this article has some good ones

But don't tell him directly that he got bad breath! Be tactful about it. smiley
Re: Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Turbocharged: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am not a doctor anyway, but I can give u some helpful tips.
Re: Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Saylawchar(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Your question should be directed to the dentist, but here are some helpful hints.

1.Toothpaste?....Try Aquafresh. Also, he should get a good mouthwash.

2.When brushing his teeth....clean tongue thoroughly!

3.Brush teeth twice a day....after breakfast, and before bedtime.

4.Chew a good minty chewing gum after eating....Orbit is a good brand.

A dentist might give you more tips....and this article has some good ones

But don't tell him directly that he got bad breath! Be tactful about it. smiley

Thanks so much, will act as you have advised.
Re: Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Saylawchar(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Turbocharged:
I am not a doctor anyway, but I can give u some helpful tips.

listening to your tips pls
Re: Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hi there, he might need to see an ENT doctor (Ear, Nose and Throat)

I only use Colgate, that's my recommendation, best of luck to you both smiley

1 Like

Re: Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
What do you think about sensodyne?
Re: Attn: All Doctors In The House (best Toothpaste) by Turbocharged: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Saylawchar:

Sorry, I have been very busy

listening to your tips pls

Your friend should brush up after each meal (pay attention to the tongue).

Drink a lot of fluid.

Colgate or closeup are very good pastes anyday.

(1) (Reply)

Any Cure For Myoclonic Seizure For A 17 Year Old Girl? / Best Treatment For Hypertension / How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.