Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) (1026 Views)

Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / They Were Going To Blow My Brains Out': Two Boys, Aged 7 And 11, 'hold Woman At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) by skillsbaba(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2014
The two boys aged 12 and 13, have appeared in court facing charges for attempted bank robbery using toy guns.
The boys were captured on CCTV entering the bank in Tel Aviv. Watch the video [url="http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/two-boys-aged-12-and-13-appear-in-court.html"]HERE[/url]
One had a schoolbag on his back and a toy M-16 riffle on his hand.
Though they were toy guns but they looked real. When the lads entered the bank, they shouted, "this is a hold-up". The people in the bank were scared but then the boys ran out without taking a dime, police spokesman said.

I don't even know whether to laugh or be angry at these kids. I guess they've watched too much American movies. *grin* Well, i cant say this kind of stunt didn't cross my mind when i was their age.

source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/two-boys-aged-12-and-13-appear-in-court.html

Re: Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) by yuncka: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmn, effects of GTA V.
Re: Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) by amunkita(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Doz kidz aint smilin..
APC breed of kidz..
Re: Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) by IceDune: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2014
amunkita:
Doz kidz aint smilin..
APC breed of kidz..

Abi PDP. But na too much Video Game
Re: Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) by amunkita(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2014
IceDune:

Abi PDP. But na too much Video Game

I think it has to do wiv movies than video game..
Buh while dey planned all dis don't dey ve a mum..
Re: Two Boys Aged 12 And 13 Appear In Court For Robbing A Bank (PICS & VIDEO) by IceDune: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
amunkita:

I think it has to do wiv movies than video game..
Buh while dey planned all dis don't dey ve a mum..

They coud just tell their mum that they're going outside to play cops-and-robbers, but then went to rob a bank
I blame those that make toy guns look so real

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Be Your Nairaland Personality 2014 And Why? / Doro Is A Goddess / A Thread For Those With Temper (5 Ways To Tame Your Temper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.