Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom (1344 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by vizboy(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2014
I need to buy a phone for my mom but I don't just know the one to buy.

she need something she can be able to use for mobile banking. which is the main reason for the phone

bought her a blackberry curve 4 but she said she don't like it due to the buttons.

so I need you people to suggest me a good phone I should buy for her

thanks
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by xtervaganza(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2014
What type of phone are we talking about here....screen touch?

And what about the price range

1 Like

Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by afolabi1992(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
buy her I PHONE 6

1 Like

Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by Tweetums(f): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Asha Nokia
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by ikombe: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
nokia 3310 cheesy
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by vizboy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
What type of phone are we talking about here....screen touch?

And what about the price range

just like your normal button.

not qwerty button.

something that mobile banking works on

20k is my budget
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by vizboy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
afolabi1992:
buy her I PHONE 6

boss I no get money for iPhone 6
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by vizboy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tweetums:
Asha Nokia
thanks can it use mobile banking
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by xtervaganza(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
vizboy:

just like your normal button.

not qwerty button.

something that mobile banking works on

20k is my budget
ok.

Maybe you should get her one of these nokia phones
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by samkolo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
gionee p4../I bought one for mine...the white one...and she likes it
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by olahero(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guy please buy "Infinix Hot" and thanks me later, I just got the phone this afternoon and the phone is fantastic and is not costly.
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by vizboy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
ok.

Maybe you should get her one of these nokia phones

which one in particular
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by vizboy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
olahero:
Guy please buy "Infinix Hot" and thanks me later, I just got the phone this afternoon and the phone is fantastic and is not costly.

thanks for the suggestion
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by vizboy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
samkolo:
gionee p4../I bought one for mine...the white one...and she likes it

thanks
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by wemimo42: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
vizboy:
I need to buy a phone for my mom but I don't just know the one to buy.

she need something she can be able to use for mobile banking. which is the main reason for the phone

bought her a blackberry curve 4 but she said she don't like it due to the buttons.

so I need you people to suggest me a good phone I should buy for her

thanks

Infinix hot is d hottest in town now.. its affordable
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by TheSexyChic: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Innjoo I2s .. using it atm.. and it is a very good phone. plus it is affordable
Re: Suggest Me A Phone I Should Buy For My Mom by samsard(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elderly people just don't like change. She should just give it time and she'll get used to QWERTY keypads / keyboards. even java fones don't come with normal keypads these days.

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Android App.. Blow Air To Unlock Device / How To Set Up Playstation 4 Remote Play On Your Xperia Phone Or Tablet / Facebook Launched A True Caller Competitor But With More Functions To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.