Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Angelina Jolie Down With Chicken Pox - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Down With Chicken Pox (1140 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / It's Official! Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Are Married (Photos) / Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie Down With Chicken Pox by IceDune: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Movie Producer and Actress, Angelina Jolie has made a statement indicating her inability to be present at events for the World War Two drama "Unbroken," which is her second film as director. The movie is set to premiere in Los Angeles on Monday, and is slated to be in cinemas on Christmas day.

She is quoted below

"I just want to be clear and honest why I will be missing the 'Unbroken' events in the next few days, which is that I found out last night that I have chicken pox, so I will be home, itching and missing everyone and I can't believe it because this film means so much to me. I just can't believe it, but such is life" Jolie, Brad Pitt's wife said.

source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/angelina-jolie-down-with-chicken-pox.html

Gen. Buhari Declares His Asset: Read [url="http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/general-buhari-declares-his-assets.html"]HERE[/url]

Re: Angelina Jolie Down With Chicken Pox by nairamaverick(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2014
so there chicken pox in USA too.
Re: Angelina Jolie Down With Chicken Pox by skillsbaba(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
but wetin concern us with Angelina Jolie and Chicken Pox

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Down With Chicken Pox by englishmart(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
tell Angelina Jolie that I've sent her a message!
Could it be hadn't viewed it because of the intensity of the chicken pox?

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Goes 'extremely Mad' On A Fan On His Instagram Page! See What He Said! / Between E__money Android Don Jazzy.. Who Is The Doro Bozz / Basketmouth,dbanj,wande Coal And Oritse Femi [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.