Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not (922 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Femi Otedola, Is This True? / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not by poet007(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2014
There is that great adage, "Dress for the job you want, not the one you have," but that is totally easier said than done..check how you can dress like a CEO here-

www.victorsville..nl/2014/12/7-ways-to-look-like-ceo-even-if-youre_12.html?m=1
Re: 7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not by IKJ66(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
How willi look like a ceo if I don't have the money,,,,,,,,,bro just tell us u are here for adVertisement or something !!!!!
Re: 7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not by shedraq1: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
IKJ66:
How willi look like a ceo if I don't have the money,,,,,,,,,bro just tell us u are here for adVertisement or something !!!!!
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

Your life moves in the direction of your predominant thoughts

The future you don't picture, you will not feature in it.....

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS NOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not by IKJ66(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
shedraq1:

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

Your life moves in the direction of your predominant thoughts

The future you don't picture, you will not feature in it.....

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS NOW
this few lines of urs would and can never discourage GMB.....
Re: 7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not by kentochi(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2014
When you think
Plan
Imagine
Then work ur way to that which u want.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Look Like A CEO, Even If You're Not by roqrules04(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Think Big

(1) (Reply)

Latasha Ngwube Unveiled As Face Ofkonga Plus Size, Stuns In Promophotos / Supplement Income Opportunity Or Student Part Time / 5 Skills You Must Master Before Launching A Business Start-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.