Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area (3351 Views)

Sterlingbank Recruiting Social Media Interns, graduates and undergraduates / Sterlingbank Test. / Any Information About Sterlingbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sterlingbank site and Server is the problem in our side here in ibadan, people have started saying different things, what is going on in your area? let's share what we are going through in the cause of doing the test
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by percyoats(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
I think the problem is from their site... It is not peculiar to Ibadan... I am currently in Lagos and am experiencing the same issue... Maybe too many people trying to access the network at the same time...

olayitoyiwonuola:
Sterlingbank site and Server is the problem in our side here in ibadan, people have started saying different things, what is going on in your area? let's share what we are going through in the cause of doing the test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Like i knew it..... i dont even bother myself to locate nearby cafe, i dey my crib dey chop apu n egusi. How can a reputable bank fix online test for the same time and date?
I dont think they have good management..
. Shioooor!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by yetundeolumuyiw: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its the same problem here 2 then how are we going to take the test. imagine 5mins test see wahala
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by Agbotoluwa(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmm, Nigerian factor here again, sterling bank is one of the banks with questionable credentials, poor site management that ordinary firm has being doing.
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by fboycaestro(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
na wa oooo.....i even comot hauz dey think say na my internet service no good reach....i reach cafe...dat wan con worst
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ritzytbabs(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
ITS THE SAME PROBLEM HERE IN KADUNA...
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.sterlingbankng.com/sterlingcall/quiz/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 192.163.252.147 Failed

The system returned:

(110) Connection timed out

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

olayitoyiwonuola:
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by fboycaestro(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Buh seriously why same time ,date and a test for just 2 hours? dont be surprised they kmew this would happen and it all balls down to the fact that they have their candidates already
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by donuba61: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
if they are not ready why did they sent the test in the first place. am tired of trying to connect.
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
These are what I got from sterling bank server

Method Not Implemented

GET to /index.html not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1 Like

Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ayobami52(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
the same issue here in akure and ado ekiti...
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by Toonboard: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
EVEN FOR JOS THE SAME THING
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by kofigodwin: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
what are this guys really taking us for
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by kofigodwin: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
are you sure this is sterling bank or steeling bank coming to mock the unemployed youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by xriscrown: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
As in its not funny at all........ undecided undecided am leaving d cafe already jawe.......better days ahead!!! wink I rejoice again I rejoice[color=#770077][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ijbeauty(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
same here in abia state. am in a cyber cafe, nobody was unable to even log in, so annoying embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by onome710(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
I just called their customer care agent and a nice miss picked and informed me that the test has been extended till 4pm and that the delay is as a result of huge traffic to their server. Good luck to others like me who are yet to take the test.
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
onome710:
I just called their customer care agent and a nice miss picked and informed me that the test has been extended till 4pm and that the delay is as a result of huge traffic to their server. Good luck to others like me who are yet to take the test.

So we should wait till 4pm, Lolzzzzz, anyway, I will come back when the site is ok. Nigeria style
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ritzytbabs(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
THE STERLING BANK HANDLE ON TWITTER ARE SAYING THE SITE GOT HACKED THATS WHY WE HAVING DIFFICULTIES.....WHICH ONE WE WAN BELIEVE NOW..HACKING NI ABI SERVER DOWN DUE TO HEAVY TRAFFIC.... cry
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
ritzytbabs:
THE STERLING BANK HANDLE ON TWITTER ARE SAYING THE SITE GOT HACKED THATS WHY WE HAVING DIFFICULTIES.....WHICH ONE WE WAN BELIEVE NOW..HACKING NI ABI SERVER DOWN DUE TO HEAVY TRAFFIC.... cry

All join
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by Hugos007(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
i anticipated something like this anyways but i thought they did too. it's all good i'll be here till four..chai this cafe' people go hold me for nicka when dem find out say i no carry extra money for this extra time..#igosurvivesha smiley
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by Hugos007(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
I thought they said they have extended the time, because the type of error message i am get means the site is closed o..
an out-of-date listing for the site. cry
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
I only answered question 1 at around 5minutes past 2 n it hung n dat was it... Since 12 iv been tryin , .. I'm so disappointed n unhappy with the bank for making me waste about 300 n my time.. Nw I'm dwn with headache..!!
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hugos007:
I thought they said they have extended the time, because the type of error message i am get means the site is closed o..
an out-of-date listing for the site. cry

Nothing like extending the test, sterlingbank site was hacked and the management decide to close it down, the exam is next time not today again, every communication will be through our email no panic.
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ritzytbabs(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dear Applicants please be rest assured; we understand the technical difficulties you are encountering, we are on top of it #SterlingCall
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ritzytbabs(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Those who have attempted & not completed, those who have not been able to take the test,we know & will sort it all out shortly #SterlingCall
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ritzytbabs(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
The test will be taken by all. Please be patient. We apologise for any inconvenience. #SterlingCall
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ritzytbabs(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Test is Live
Dear Applicant,

We write to inform you that the test is also available on http://www.thesterlingone.net/testcenter

Please proceed and take the Test as this Portal is open till 6pm 14th December, 2014.

Kindly ignore this message if you have taken the test successfully.

Thank you for your interest in Sterling Bank.

Sterling Bank Plc.
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by oparahnnaemeka(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
I logged on 12 and couldn't do anything meaningful till few minutes to 2oclock and manage to answer 5 or 6 questions before 2 con nak. the yeye thing sef na marketing questions but it's a total flop sadI logged on 12 and couldn't do anything meaningful till few minutes to 2oclock and manage to answer 5 or 6 questions before 2 con nak. the yeye thing sef na marketing questions but it's a total flop :-/ this kyn sterling call no gell at all
.mtcheeww :-B
Re: Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area by ritzytbabs(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
be serious, dont post misleading links here....spamming links

trenpopi:

sterlingbank.com/careers/interview-and-test-date-news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment (ssce, Nce Diploma) Application 2019 / 2015 Massive Job Vacancies At Russelsmith Group - Oil & Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.