Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

As A Child Of God Should I Play Gambling And Winnersbet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Child Of God Should I Play Gambling And Winnersbet? (676 Views)

Businesses And Works That A Good Child Of God Should Not Consider / Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Five Reasons Why The Sons Of God Should Not Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Child Of God Should I Play Gambling And Winnersbet? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
So many saints of God keep on asking if they are truly aright with God their Father by predicting games and winning and receiving money via their predictions thru the popularly known WINNERSBET 1960 and lotto and coupon games... They are confused as if they will end up being condemned by God.
Lets see what the word of God has to say about it.
Isaiah 47 v 13 - the astrologers and the monthly and weekly prognosticators (gambling predictions for gains) should stand up and save themselves from the things that shall come upon them for the fire (hell fire) shall burn them and they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame.
Coupon and gambling is a sin and if ure a child of God and ure playing winnersbet pls repent from it for the bible says it will lead u to hell.
Repent from these sport predictions and be holy within an without because winnersbet is worldly and is against God (james 4 vs 4). Winnersbet and coupon will lead u to hell if u dont refrain from it. No matter wat gain u had from it, ur soul matters much more than the money u gain from this betting.
He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

1 Like

Re: As A Child Of God Should I Play Gambling And Winnersbet? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
1 john 2 vs 15 - love not the world nor the things of the world, if any man love the world then the love of the Father is not in him, and the world shall pass away but he that does the will of God abides forever..

Save urselve from this wicked and ungodly generation.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Pop And The Catholic Church Infallible ??? / Islam Began Strange, And It Will Become Strange Again / How Islam Treats Women Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.