Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2391910 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by tobishills12(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Firstly i will like to commend what DrHesjay and ayokunlei has just done on this forum, it must be noted that these two guys are one of the mature minds we have got on this tread.

The question we need to ask ourselves is that: who are this tread meant for? and what is the main reason for the opening this tread? To answer this posers, we need to flash back to the first post of the Original Poster. He wrote thus: "Using this medium to welcome all unilorin [sic] aspirant to board... any information needed [sic] @ur hand in case of any question about d sch feel free to ask..."

If we are not to mind those grammatical mistakes, we all should be able able to extract from it two words, which are "aspirants" and "questions", then a succinct answers to those posers is that it is meant for the aspirant and opened for them to be able to get explanatory answers from the experienced staylites.

Then why insult them instead of answering them. They are actually here because they feel they can be relieved from frustrations, why not allow them take solace in you. Yes you are a staylite nay a scholar, but you must be aware that all returning student were once an applicant, and so the idea of the fact that staylite are ahead of applicants should be thrown away by you.

To applicants, why insult those you know you will still need their help, oh! You might not understand that it is one thing to get the post utme alert; it is another thing to be admitted and the answers you will still need are ten times more than this when admitted.

I urge us all to keep calm and interact with each other effectively to bring out efficient result.

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
agent9:

Una be military?? undecided

Khassy.... Dem dy plan coup ooooo

All d best sha wink

dem turn dn reach to take over

make we old men relegate to background now smileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
khassy:

lol make them take over abeg make skinny skilashi-s begin fill d thread nah that time dygeasy n co go start dey do scouuting untop dis thread
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
khassy:

this is what happens when an I'd.iot who has failed jamb severally can't understand the meaning of metaphor

BTW

you are so irrelevant in this forum I don't see any reason why you should be on it cus it actually needs sensible people and not so myopic scumbag reeling his mouth like he has "speaking diarrhea"

don't bother quoting me... not even gonn notice your existence douche undecidedundecided
oh Khassy, so impressive, though yo haven't shocked me still by saying something intelligent, bt I'm glad yo took the bait i fed you in my last post..., So Khassy it took you how many hours to process my stuffs, type, edit and make a come back at me? Well I'm not interested in that... What I'm concerned with is to keep my sanity and good name and let you loose till you loose yor mind cx you're a wild dog..., What you post online next ain't my business cx it will always reflect your educational inadequacies and the silly stuffs you constantly and consciously allow to dominate your putrid mind... But this is what I want you to know. If you quote my words back to me with shit attached to it, I'l pay you back in your own coin... And besides I'm a 2OOL Economics U.I PT student so watch the next shit you post #Sucker
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
khassy:

Yeah... Dats true grin grin

Wait.. ... Old men ke?? shocked
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by MsTIQ(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Let's just get the 'insults' over with, it's okay, I think the Starlites, should just reduce / stop our chitchat here, and let the aspirants take control,the only reason we turned the thread over was cos the aspirants don't make use of here, if you post ur questions, and, problems, we'd all offer our help, Khassy baba ooo! Oya leave that matter jare! Abeg, Any Mbbs/BMS peeps, and, yo need help, I'm all yours! And the rest too..... Pacem smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
kunlex445:

Its time Aspirants take over dis thread... I am Lekan A.K.A (Admin), Aspiring for ACCOUNTING..

Not prepared yet due to exam... but will start next week ISHA ALLAH...

Lol....guy you can be funny....admin@where?...on whatsapp group or on Unilorin aspirants' thread?..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
dpacificheraclx:
oh Khassy, so impressive, though yo haven't shocked me still by saying something intelligent, bt I'm glad yo took the bait i fed you in my last post..., So Khassy it took you how many hours to process my stuffs, type, edit and make a come back at me? Well I'm not interested in that... What I'm concerned with is to keep my sanity and good name and let you loose till you loose yor mind cx you're a wild dog..., What you post online next ain't my business cx it will always reflect your educational inadequacies and the silly stuffs you constantly and consciously allow to dominate your putrid mind... But this is what I want you to know. If you quote my words back to me with shit attached to it, I'l pay you back in your own coin... And besides I'm a 2OOL Economics U.I PT student so watch the next shit you post #Sucker

you still sounded as dumb and stupid as always

Au Revoîr
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
mtchewwww... ... ..

jxt taking a walk after a walkfull day... grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ayokunlei(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
tobishills12:
Firstly i will like to commend what DrHesjay and ayokunlei has just done on this forum, it must be noted that these two guys are one of the mature minds we have got on this tread.

The question we need to ask ourselves is that: who are this tread meant for? and what is the main reason for the opening this tread? To answer this posers, we need to flash back to the first post of the Original Poster. He wrote thus: "Using this medium to welcome all unilorin [sic] aspirant to board... any information needed [sic] @ur hand in case of any question about d sch feel free to ask..."

If we are not to mind those grammatical mistakes, we all should be able able to extract from it two words, which are "aspirants" and "questions", then a succinct answers to those posers is that it is meant for the aspirant and opened for them to be able to get explanatory answers from the experienced staylites.

Then why insult them instead of answering them. They are actually here because they feel they can be relieved from frustrations, why not allow them take solace in you. Yes you are a staylite nay a scholar, but you must be aware that all returning student were once an applicant, and so the idea of the fact that staylite are ahead of applicants should be thrown away by you.

To applicants, why insult those you know you will still need their help, oh! You might not understand that it is one thing to get the post utme alert; it is another thing to be admitted and the answers you will still need are ten times more than this when admitted.

I urge us all to keep calm and interact with each other effectively to bring out efficient result.

kudos!!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Abimloaded(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yungmilio2:
loaded baba
Eh!!!! Yung its been a while now.... you a student of this school ?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
?
khassy:

you still sounded as dumb and stupid as always

Au Revoîr
epic shit ....I can't imagine what good qualities you may have that would compensate for your behavior in public.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
dpacificheraclx:
? epic shit ....I can't imagine what good qualities you may have that would compensate for your behavior in public.
upon all I told you?? OK, continue smiley

@khassy chill, e don do abeg smiley kiss lipsrsealed grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by killercute16(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Give these two chaps some time mayb a week or 2 and you will see what they will become.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello people! How is everyone doing? OK! Well....with all d abracadabra on posting I wud like to know wat de applicants shud do.

P:S Internet fight isn't a reflection of who u r neither does ur use of English on nairaland mk u a scholar. What shall it profit u to mk all d noise here & become a rascal to odas?

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Hello people! How is everyone doing? OK! Well....with all d abracadabra on posting I wud like to know wat de applicants shud do.

P:S Internet fight isn't a reflection of who u r neither does ur use of English on nairaland mk u a scholar. What shall it profit u to mk all d noise here & become a rascal to odas?
hmmmmm let dem catch u grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
**Trudges to Mama Jane shop & orders for two cups of Ogogoro diluted with Burukutu**
||Sips a cup and quivers|| Clears eyes: oh, this is Nairaland thread cool

It's been a while now! My warmest greetings to my Gs

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

Hmmmmmmmmm

ICU
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
BoiGrammz:
upon all I told you?? OK, continue smiley

@khassy chill, e don do abeg smiley kiss lipsrsealed grin
I'm sorry bro, apologies, and I beg for forgiveness to other Staylites I might have offended with my previous post and past actions, I'm sorry.. I respect everyone of yo and I value yo.... Peace
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abimloaded:

Eh!!!! Yung its been a while now.... you a student of this school ?
yes o repin better by far 4 nw
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
dpacificheraclx:
I'm sorry bro, apologies, and I beg for forgiveness to other Staylites I might have offended with my previous post and past actions, I'm sorry.. I respect everyone of yo and I value yo.... Peace
khassy is a clown bro.. Hes not to be taken serious grin please bury the stuff.. Khassy if i hear anzthing again chioma no go marry you again try me annd see grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Abimloaded(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yungmilio2:
yes o repin better by far 4 nw
Hope to join you soonest.... What dept do you belong to ?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abimloaded:

Hope to join you soonest.... What dept do you belong to ?
computer science
hope to see u soon in the great citadel of learning
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by starkid7k(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
khassy:

okay why you ko say thanku for the infoundecidedundecided

which dept sef
NBL...finance
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
moh una dey prepare ...

Pume loading ******

now downloading faster @5mb/s ...

watch out!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by demmy0325(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
So i heard the form is out.. undecided..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
BoiGrammz:
khassy is a clown bro.. Hes not to be taken serious grin please bury the stuff.. Khassy if i hear anzthing again chioma no go marry you again try me annd see grin
okay, I'll do jxt that, thanks bro
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by MsTIQ(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
demmy0325:
So i heard the form is out.. undecided..
No, but it's so soon!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lordseyad:
moh una dey prepare ...

Pume loading ******

now downloading faster @5mb/s ...

watch out!!

Haha!! Kilode!

Na 7G comsit dy use?? grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
BoiGrammz:

chiomma dn vet belle for me abi you no know
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Abimloaded(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yungmilio2:
computer science hope to see u soon in the great citadel of learning
Amen... Architecture....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
khassy:

chiomma dn vet belle for me abi you no know
as her papa come be soldier na Godwin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.