Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2388552 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yungchop: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
khassy:

I go try derail that yeye Wheesin thread ni jare cry
mention me for there make i see werin d weyrey post.. We go knack shoprite if we resume no wory lol
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
yungchop:
mention me for there make i see werin d weyrey post.. We go knack shoprite if we resume no wory lol

you non hear say I chop ban for their angry

I no fit post again na cry

which thread d available for derailing sef
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by wheesin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
khassy:

you non hear say I chop ban for their angry

I no fit post again na cry

which thread d available for derailing sef

grin E pain am....moral lesson, never act like a tout on my thread or you face the consequences angry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
I hope unilorin wud commence d sale of dis post utme form nxt week...already gettin anxious...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
wheesin:

grin E pain am....moral lesson, never act like a tout on my thread or you face the consequences angry

even when I no comment.. I still d chop bancrycry

Wetin this people smoke serf angryangry

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by poposki33: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
adeboy8:

when I say not corrupt, I mean it because I worked with him and I he's someone I know personally. ifvu have any doubt come to the university to make findings about him.

you said someone scored 86% and was not admitted, did he go to the admission office for complaints? who did he meet?
I DONT COMMENT TO IMPRESS ANYONE, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH YOU.
IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAVE SUCH A HIGH SCORE THIS TIME....THATS MY NUMBER
i was a unilorin aspirant last year with 241 and 66 but no admission.

what i hate most about unilorin is that they have no criteria for judging admission
it is not open as done in schools like UI UNILAG OAU

so stop deceiving people here
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alpet(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good day, ladies and gentlemen (If any smiley wink cheesy), the post utme form should be online tonight or tomorrow.
So get ready.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT FROM A REALIABLE SOURCE, SO DON'T QUOTE ME INCASE....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Alpet:
Good day, ladies and gentlemen (If any smiley wink cheesy), the post utme form should be online tonight or tomorrow.
So get ready.

you don't need to post it since it's not from a reliable source...we only take infos from a reliable source serious...have quoted you now..do your worse...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
poposki33:
i was a unilorin aspirant last year with 241 and 66 but no admission.

what i hate most about unilorin is that they have no criteria for judging admission
it is not open as done in schools like UI UNILAG OAU

so stop deceiving people here
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Adeshizzy: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yungmilio2:
yes
thanks for the reply.. I appreciate..I'm a direct entry aspirant into ICS..

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Which of the following is correct? (A) auxillary (B) auxilliary (C) auxiliary (D) auxilary
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yusluv2014: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
2015/2016 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on
2015/2016 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions:
1. On Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
2. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
Thereafter,
UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the course originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
3. Make Payment
Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
4. After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
5. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
PASSPORT SPECIFICATION
Acceptable format (JPEG)
Picture must be digital passport photograph
Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
Show skin tone naturally
Have a uniform red background
SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION
Signature must be clearly scanned
Acceptable format (JPEG)
Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
Signature must be clear and bold
6. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
7. All DE candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save . On the dialog box click OK;
To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
Click on Next Step.
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O/L details as follows:
Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
Enter all the required O/L details; and
Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
11. Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail and phone number provided in your bio-data.
12. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
Scheduling Slip; and
Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time and with the above printouts
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration to continue
Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Alpet:
So get ready.

no need waiting for confirmation

dusts bag

listening to reminisce skilashi and dancing shakitibobo

life's good coolcoolcool
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
khassy:

chisos

I was also banned for same tin... seems d guy has a deal with SEUN

IDGAF if am banned again... already have awaiting banses to complete

TF the mod that banned me undecidedundecided
The guy is Seun's grandfather's sister eldest daughter's son that's why!
He has immunity
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yusluv2014:
2015/2016 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on
2015/2016 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions:
1. On Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
2. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
Thereafter,
UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the course originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
3. Make Payment
Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
4. After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
5. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
PASSPORT SPECIFICATION
Acceptable format (JPEG)
Picture must be digital passport photograph
Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
Show skin tone naturally
Have a uniform red background
SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION
Signature must be clearly scanned
Acceptable format (JPEG)
Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
Signature must be clear and bold
6. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
7. All DE candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save . On the dialog box click OK;
To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
Click on Next Step.
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O/L details as follows:
Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
Enter all the required O/L details; and
Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
11. Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail and phone number provided in your bio-data.
12. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
Scheduling Slip; and
Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time and with the above printouts
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration to continue
Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses
nice
http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by detunj: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Excuse
me
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yussuf739: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Yustash001:
Which of the following is correct? (A) auxillary (B) auxilliary (C) auxiliary (D) auxilary
option B
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2015
yussuf739:
option B
no the right answer is (C) Auxiliary
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 4:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Pume loading::::::::::::::

***""" 91% *******
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alpet(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Yustash001:
you don't need to post it since it's not from a reliable source...we only take infos from a reliable source serious...have quoted you now..do your worse...

My dear aspirant, kindly apply gentle man approach to all issues and even if u can't, what is most important is that common sense should be in ur presentation.

The fact that I said the information is not from a reliable source doesn't mean you should attack me in that manner.

Also, kindly learn how to understand and not only how to read. In that post of mine, I clearly stated "incase", which clearly indicate that u can quote me but don't quote me if the form is not out by sunday, so that fellow like u who doesn't understand d fact that change is constant wouldn't come and tell me "Oga, shebi u said na frm reliable source".

My last reply to ur post has been given to an aspirant like you who called a fellow student liar (ask Khassy)

NOTE: As u urself can see it here, d post utme is not only on d way, it is already on the school portal, just remain one or two buttons to be activated for u guyz to av access to it.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Upnepaa(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2015
When is the p-utme starting please ?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by OGeeKush(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2015
this putme wait is killing me sha.. unilorin, whc way naw
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alpet(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2015
khassy:

dusts bag

life's good coolcoolcool

How abj?
Will u come to Ilorin during post utme registration?
If yes, let me know when u are coming, to get those stuffs ready so u can go with them.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Upnepaa(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2015
khassy:

dusts bag

life's good coolcoolcool
Chairman, nurtw unilorin chapter,i hail una oo, cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Alpet:

How abj?
Will u come to Ilorin during post utme registration?
If yes, let me know when u are coming, to get those stuffs ready so u can go with them.

I should most likely come around by Gods grace... Would let you know if am going to make it tho
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Upnepaa:
Chairman, nurtw unilorin chapter,i hail una oo, cheesy
See how person go d pray for thunda this early Sunday morning

No lemme send then thunda wey I jus finish program to you now ooo undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Upnepaa(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2015
khassy:

See how person go d pray for thunda this early Sunday morning

No lemme send then thunda wey I jus finish program to you now ooo undecidedundecidedundecided
Thunder the only god of thunder i know is sanngo olukoso undecided u no fit send thunder wen u are nt murithunder undecided the only thunder u can send is that of ur fone's flashlight when snapping the camera tongue
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Alpet:

My dear aspirant, kindly apply gentle man approach to all issues and even if u can't, what is most important is that common sense should be in ur presentation.

The fact that I said the information is not from a reliable source doesn't mean you should attack me in that manner.

Also, kindly learn how to understand and not only how to read. In that post of mine, I clearly stated "incase", which clearly indicate that u can quote me but don't quote me if the form is not out by sunday, so that fellow like u who doesn't understand d fact that change is constant wouldn't come and tell me "Oga, shebi u said na frm reliable source".

My last reply to ur post has been given to an aspirant like you who called a fellow student liar (ask Khassy)

NOTE: As u urself can see it here, d post utme is not only on d way, it is already on the school portal, just remain one or two buttons to be activated for u guyz to av access to it.
Hmmm.....clap for yourself but if you read what I posted well, you'll definitely know that it's not that serious.Anyways, take care...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Alpet:

Hmmm.....clap for yourself but if you read what I posted well, you'll definitely know that it's not that serious.Anyways, take care of yourself
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2015
dpacificheraclx:
no the right answer is (C) Auxiliary
yeah..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yungchop: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
wheesin:

you told me to follow you on IG promising to follow when you repair your fone which I did.. And you refused to follow.. The message is I just unfollowed you and your species this morning cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by wheesin(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2015
yungchop:
you told me to follow you on IG promising to follow when you repair your fone which I did.. And you refused to follow.. The message is I just unfollowed you and your species this morning cheesy

oh..sorry bro..whats the handle ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.