Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2390944 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
pushtani:

What's his name,, perhaps i ve met him

His name is Rotimi Olalekan Akinwunmi. Pls don't tell Temmi that I told you, that boy is a gentle boy, an introvert, he wouldn't want me to disclose his identity on a faceless forum.

If u are still thinking or expecting to meet african oyinbo princess in school, perish that thought. Nicky is in ghost mode *in Phyno's voice* she can see you but you can't see her, unless she wants to see you. Lol
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
temibobo8:
asin ehn...their s God
abi jare...... patience is virtue, abi how dem talk am undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by halton(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
mizzhoneey:
to all those receiving ghost alert,end time alert,how will you pay acceptance fee? did you confirm on your portal that you have bn admitted? if not,please do. I just hope you have not bn scammed. if you paid someone for runs, its possible they sent fake alert to you, with unilorin as heading. just be careful so una no go enter one chance

to those already admitted,hw akada?
to we aspirants...may God grant us our heart desires

being a while I posted here, to those who are keeping the thread alive,keep it up

we (ghost viewers)appreciate your effort

Speak for ur self alone..which kind appreciate effort....not sayin they shouldn't derail sometimes but going 10 pages...HABA!!..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by tens4real(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
GideonG:

I wanted to apply last year but I made the decision late, so I smoked weed with the money, I didn't want to waste it and score less so as not to embarass myself. It took me time before I was able to humble myself and open physics, maths and o levels in general. It was painful, I never thought I'll go to a Nigerian uni, I used to hate 9ja universities, and I used to hate to see corpers in uniform knowing that I was suppose to do that at most in 2010. But today I don't regret anything jae. Anything that happens, happen 4 d best!
wow! Indeed it is nt far a man goes dat matters bt well a man goes bilieve if u had travel u may probably nt b a programmer bt smtin else man propose n God oppose i knw dia is a reason y God neva let yu travel out jst 2 fufil a purpose n meet pple lyk us to ginger us 2 neva giv up by ur story alot of guys dnt knw here on nairaland evn doh i join NL in 2012 i saw jst one of ur post by chance n immediately i folow d thread n here i am wat if gideonG travel abroad or was admited last yr i wul neva av knwn u lykwise many guys here evn if i dnt get admited 2 unilorin i wul neva 4get doubleG n al d guys i av met here neva regret everytin dat has happen in d past cos ur pas is gone n ur present is beta dan ur pas ur future we al dnt knw bt we bilive in d unknown jst tek a chill pill and say dis no matter wat happens afterward #ahl izz well!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
TopeQs:

howdy man...
Have Been Fine Bro.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Prosperkaro(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
mzbunny:

mehn....I like ds...btw wia av u been all ds while.....seeing ur post for d first time since I joined here and it got me laffin real hard.

Thanks..... av been on this thread for a long while now, been on ghost mood, just come read all d drama going on..... btw i av been in Ilorin for a while too, dont really av frnds.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SapphireZ(f): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
haywhy911:
LOL,it's e-casanova. It exists only on Nairaland. How are u? And hope u slept well?

I did, thank you... Was all busy today would ve replied on time,,,,, e-casanova indeed! And why are you the only one I talk to on this thread....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BIDOO(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
GideonG:
Special shoutout to the 8 guests viewers! Prof Ambali if u are among them, I doff my hat 4 u, I hope u will not take us to December when we had only few weeks to exams, half semester is almost gone oo, anyway take your time but no matter the delay make sure anybody that scored 70% and above is given substantial consideration because that's an A anywhere. I don't wanna hear stories that touch from A students. For those that scored below 70%, God will do it for us. Na God get power pass!
Unilorin get chin-chin for head.........just ask for grace
Your score is like a pencil in the hand of unilorin (hope u get the logic) they can make or mar their aspirant.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
khassy:

Oya I go buy you epa and garri gringrin
lol no need me n my guys dey pop coco and hollandia
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
SapphireZ:

I did, thank you... Was all busy today would ve replied on time,,,,, e-casanova indeed! And why are you the only one I talk to on this thread....
LOL! The only one? I don't know.. smileycheesy Busy day again? You better go and rest. Tomorrow,have a 'rest day'
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
klexycole:
Have Been Fine Bro.
THATS GOOD
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
FT| FCBARCELONA 4-0 REAL SOCIEDAD[NEYMAR X2,SUAREZ,MESSI]
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2015

Dis place don turn general market angry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by holuwamurewa(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abeg shey dis sapphireZ na fresher for unilorin too?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by holuwamurewa(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
GideonG:

Yippie! I guessed right, I'm in computer science too, 100level. Just that I'm still at home, eating mama's food, but you'll see me in class soon. It's a pleasure meeting you course mate. Do hav urself a wonderful weekend.

Eat mamas food well o ilorin will snuff everything out in an instant. That school is tooooooooo big
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
lotusflower:
Khassy of life!!! cheesy

They make I send you pm cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Temmi001:
Which way my people?

----------------->this way <------------------- undecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ridwan1821:
No vex, I don commot for d class..We go meet another time.. Maybe for Maths or sta class.

Tarrrrr...Devil forbid undecidedundecided make I enter matgs or sta class again undecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by T4shot: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
(in wandes' voice : shey na like this we go dey dey....)
Well it is quite obvious that the 'End Time Alert'' as fondly called by NAIRALANDERS is so not real.
With the way technology is vastly growing,anything is possible o.
Pay me 0kobo and i will imitate unilorin and send u an admission alert through the help of my BULK SMS, it soo easy ,just like that.
Since nobody has got the guts to post a #snap pix ,i stand to nullify that rumor ///

As concerning the most anticipated list,the last i heard was that a meeting was held at the school in which the 2nddd listers were discussed. As pertain their conclusion,i dont know ,as at yesterday the SUG were @ the comsit in peacefull protest (b4 nko,who 1 face tanke,lol) to find out what as been delaying the list. after all the talking sha,still same old story of very soon,the only diff was that now they added 1 more 'very' meaning very very soon.

Next post coming up....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
lotusflower:
Huh? who does dat? U b original.......

Original boyfriend material abi undecidedgrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
MzLarem:
angryangryangry..I'm nt doing...free me,mr man.

Who collect your evening foodundecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by usman97(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=T4shot post=40495098](in wandes' voice : shey na like this we go dey dey....)
Well it is quite obvious that the 'End Time Alert'' as fondly called by NAIRALANDERS is so not real.
With the way technology is vastly growing,anything is possible o.
Pay me 0kobo and i will imitate unilorin and send u an admission alert through the help of my BULK SMS, it soo easy ,just like that.
Since nobody has got the guts to post a #snap pix ,i stand to nullify that rumor ///

As concerning the most anticipated list,the last i heard was that a meeting was held at the school in which the 2nddd listers were discussed. As pertain their conclusion,i dont know ,as at yesterday the SUG were @ the comsit in peacefull protest (b4 nko,who 1 face tanke,lol) to find out what as been delaying the list. after all the talking sha,still same old story of very soon,the only diff was that now they added 1 more 'very' meaning very very soon.

please what did they say??

Next post coming up....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Prosperkaro(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
mzbunny:

mehn....I like ds...btw wia av u been all ds while.....seeing ur post for d first time since I joined here and it got me laffin real hard.

lol thanks, been on this thread for a long while now, I just come read all the drama going on..... I'm among d set of ghost readers here....anyways how are you hope u are good.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
halton:

Speak for ur self alone..which kind appreciate effort....not sayin they shouldn't derail sometimes but going 10 pages...HABA!!..

Ever known D reason for the unfollow button undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yungmilio2:

lol no need
me n my guys dey pop coco and hollandia

Make I rusj come abi cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
agent9:

Dis place don turn general market angry

Where be the last card make I check grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Prosperkaro(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
but wait o, I enter inside sch on friday, wen I see people I com dey wonder weda world heritage site dey Unilorin because d crowd or que tight like my mama wrapper. shu
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
khassy:

Where be the last card make I check grin

U go first pick 2....den pick 3 cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by T4shot: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
--------- continuation...

My believe is quite simple and real... Unilorin has a 2nd list,that is certain,but you would agree with me that they weren't sincere with the total number of student admitted in the 1st List,because the truth is they admitted more than 50percent ( playing safe ), if not, why do you think they started lectures without the 2nd batchers.

However, trust me,no mercy will be shown when we eventually resume o(2nd batchers).

Have you ever thought of it? From payment of accept,to clearance,to another payment,to reg,to lectures,assignment,catching up.
Lol...trust me, you would sieze to be a normal human being as soon as that alert comes in (just saying).

Not releasing the List to Uniilorin is equivalent to losing Millions oo. When you get admitted and they get what they want(money), you are OYO ,its you and your God ,its you and your book.

Pray we all get admitted
Pray no1 faces Tanke
Rep MassCum
Luv Y'all
Nairalanders
Unilorite

Ooodaboooo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
halton:

U're nt posting,u're complaining abt those dat re posting.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mzbunny(f): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Prosperkaro:

lol thanks, been on this thread for a long while now, I just come read all the drama going on..... I'm among d set of ghost readers here....anyways how are you hope u are good.
lol.....I'm good and u?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
MzLarem:
U're nt posting,u're complaining abt those dat re posting.
leave that one oh. smh...oshogbo wet weed at work with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.