Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2380737 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
haywhy911:
cheesycheesy It's 'un-bad'. How are u
fine nd u?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
hmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

unilorin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dammysmart:
hello miss... I actually won't love to have an exchange of words with any homo here... But from what I deduce in ur reply to my post is that you think I'm a scam or got something more personal to gain about this remedials. Well let me say you are misconcepted, whilst loads of people are here awaiting the list I proffered a better opportunity to realize their Unilorin dream and you are there monocausating. I owe no much talk with you. And for ur frnds that were screwed in remedial its either they failed rems or they weren't admitted cos of a default in their o levels so don't discourage those that wanna apply. Gud evening
I'm also too occupied to engage in any. Good evening.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
lotusflower madame, what's up. Haywhy911, you've forgotten me abi sad
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Adeshizzy: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Viewing this topic: Mhizrikis (f ), haywhy911 (m ), usman97 (m ), HOLRANGE( m), samzheee(m ), Tobihence ( m), toliz ( f ), mercyda(f ), GideonG ( m), Pelhumie( m) and 4 guest(s)
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mhizrikis,well done ooo..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by lotusflower(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Temmi001:
lotusflower madame, what's up. Haywhy911, you've forgotten me abi sad
I'm gud dear. How do u do?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
E be lyk se unilorin wan do competition with Jesus o. Both na 2nd coming/list wey never come since all this day bt at the end bth will come. When If u ask me na wu ah go ask?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
University. Of ibadan has just released its second List today.....unilorin do the needful....ui conducted postume far after u guys conducted urs.....#Release the admission list#we are waiting......God will see us through
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by zord33k(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
GideonG:

Wow 1st time commenting and landing on page 1616 straight up! And dedicating that to me? I'M SO GRATEFUL. Thanks bro it's good to see u show up, I hope to be seeing more of u, and pls what's the inspiration behind dat 33k? Remain highly blessed, I really appreciate.

I promise to show here often frm nw henceforth bro, U are a gr8 person here bro, i really lik ur level of reasoning and way of interaction, u are a kind of person that never underrate d potential of others...

As regards to ur question, there is no inspiration behind '33k' ..i used '33' in place of 'EE' ... The correct spelling of my monicker is 'Zordeek'
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzLarem:
fine nd u?
I'm very 5n bt hellishly tired. So what's up
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzLarem:
fine nd u?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Temmi001:
lotusflower madame, what's up.
Haywhy.911, you've forgotten me abi sad
oooh,ma big sis! How can I forget you? No way! U're still in my mind o. How are u and how is lectures? cheesycheesycheesy GOOD EVENING,MA. cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
haywhy911:
sorry dear..Ntin's up until UIL release d damn list.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDtheBlogger(f): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nairalanders!!! adon port o!!!
unilorin has moved me to Industrial chemistry!!! so gratefull 2 God.
my tnks 2 every individual dat encouraged me on this thread nd to every1 dat is hoping to b admitd 2 Unilorin, may God Almighty favour U all.
Thank You Oooo!!!!! :-)
#smiles all d way 4 u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by adelolaa(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
GideonG:

mmmmmmmmh

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmest undecided undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dolleypeey: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Unilorin didn't update their portal today. It's been a long time this has happened. It's certain this week I guess

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Psalmmie001(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
In short.. No list yet..

In fact,, Thunder fire Unilorin 'em..

And NEPA wey no gree give person light since Friday Morning.. Fuel no con dey join.. undecided undecided

Thunder Fire NEPA.. Better Thunder Fire Those Wey Cause Fuel Scarcity nd.... THE BEEEEESSSSSTTTTT Thunder For Those Wey Dey Hold That List Down.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
dolleypeey:
Unilorin didn't update their portal today. It's been a long time this has happened. It's certain this week I guess
Most especially the weekly bulletin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sammyomotola: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
IDtheBlogger:
Nairalanders!!! adon port o!!!
unilorin has moved me to Industrial chemistry!!! so gratefull 2 God.
my tnks 2 every individual dat encouraged me on this thread nd to every1 dat is hoping to b admitd 2 Unilorin, may God Almighty favour U all.
Thank You Oooo!!!!! :-)
#smiles all d way 4 u all
we d aspirant'of d 2nd list ll b needing ur help we admitted. i also going 4 indu chem
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pelhumie:
Most especially the weekly bulletin
u pple ar perpetual visitors of dat portal..emi ke,shey I even knw say dem get bulletin?
Won ka bo..they shld jst release d list ni koko.

IDtheblogger,congrats..if they can av ur time 2 clear u..I believe ours is soon also.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sammyomotola: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Its a lie 2 say 'no more list in unil dis year again' bt our faith r fading and tired hving d faith. This is just nt d end of d saga. I pray will all v testimony 2 say abt #2ndlist.
jerryspan, no miss class or else ......
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
mercyda:
lolzzzzz, u love school oo, did you love school wen u wer a kid??

Wow! I need to show my mum this question. I used to cry all day and all night for them to take me to school but I was younger, do you know that I know ABC-Z and 1,2,3-to (I can't really remember), before I stepped my legs into the four walls classroom? Of course with the help of my mum who studied education in ABU Zaria and ended up being a teacher, dat woman sabi english like maad, I used to think she knows every single word in the dictionary.

In secondary school, I used 2 resume on the 1st day of the term. Even in primary school while everybody loves holiday, I always look forward to school resumption with strong passion. And in primary school sometimes I can't wait for morning to wake up, and dress for school, sometimes I get dressed as early as 3am or 4am and wait for dawn before I go to school, it's funny but so many times I arrived school and wait for long time b4 the open the gate. The school was not very faraway from my house.

I went to a primary sch owned by a federal university of technology in bauchi, at that time it was arguebility the best in the northeast, with children of professors, governors, topshots attending that school, including plenty oyinbo children. We were the average then but I have never spent a day without washing and ironing my uniform as soon as I am back from school, my socks was always white. The ended up giving me assistant headboy in pri 5 and headboy in primary 6 in such a big school, same thing happened in FGC Azare I was a prefect right fr Jss3 and I got the highest vote of headboy too in secondary school.

I love school beyond ur imagination, must of the problems I landed myself is because I wanted a better education, and I honestly don't know how to settle 4 less.

To cut the long story short, I'd rather be a lecturer with Ph.d than to be an oil company worker. But I consider myself an entreprenuer because I am the African dream,lol

I love school so much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
EINSTEINPG:
Good afternoon sire. No, i am not studying Law...i study Mathematics.
Mathematics? And you're this eloquent? Tell me about it.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzLarem:
u pple ar perpetual visitors of dat portal..emi ke,shey I even knw say dem get bulletin?
Won ka bo..they shld jst release d list ni koko.

IDtheblogger,congrats..if they can av ur time 2 clear u..I believe ours is soon also.
Lol.....make dm release d list ni koko jare,kilokan emi ati bulletin.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
GideonG:

Wow! I need to show my mum this question. I used to cry all day and all night for them to take me to school but I was younger, do you know that I know ABC-Z and 1,2,3-to (I can't really remember), before I stepped my legs into the four walls classroom? Of course with the help of my mum who studied education in ABU Zaria and ended up being a teacher, dat woman sabi english like maad, I used to think she knows every single word in the dictionary.

In secondary school, I used 2 resume on the 1st day of the term. Even in primary school while everybody loves holiday, I always look forward to school resumption with strong passion. And in primary school sometimes I can't wait for morning to wake up, and dress for school, sometimes I get dressed as early as 3am or 4am and wait for dawn before I go to school, it's funny but so many times I arrived school and wait for long time b4 the open the gate. The school was not very faraway from my house.

I went to a primary sch owned by a federal university of technology in bauchi, at that time it was arguebility the best in the northeast, with children of professors, governors, topshots attending that school, including plenty oyinbo children. We were the average then but I have never spent a day without washing and ironing my uniform as soon as I am back from school, my socks was always white. The ended up giving me assistant headboy in pri 5 and headboy in primary 6 in such a big school, same thing happened in FGC Azare I was a prefect right fr Jss3 and I got the highest vote of headboy too in secondary school.

I love school beyond ur imagination, must of the problems I landed myself is because I wanted a better education, and I honestly don't know how to settle 4 less.

To cut the long story short, I'd rather be a lecturer with Ph.d than to be an oil company worker. But I consider myself an entreprenuer because I am the African dream,lol

I love school so much!
u are a great inspiration to this generation of intellectuals.........this is one of the things I will ever reward unilorin for cos meeting nd knowing u is like what has pre-destined to happen to my life even if unilorin doesn't work-out......we shall be Friends forever....I am looking foward to meeting u in person someday......What A Great Achiever
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzLarem:
sorry dear..Ntin's up until UIL release d damn list.
dnt worry,tinz will be 5n. I didnt even think of Unilorin 2day.. Except when I check Nairaland
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

we must make it sha,boss sorry are u hausa by tribe

I am not Hausa, there is no single hausa in the entire Gombe state. I am from Billiri also known as BR City, I am Tangale by tribe in
Gombe south, a christian dominated region. We have the highest number of proffessors and also the highest number of graduates in the entire northeast. My people are very exposed, there's no swagg that you will bring that you will not see here, 4 real!

The problem with most southerners is the presume everybody that comes from the north is Hausa but that's untrue, Hausa is just one of the 3 major languages of Nigeria, we have other languages too, Hausa is just so influential that tho it started from Katsina, it has spread to more than 10 countries. BBC hausa is as old as Nigeria itself but it has millions of listeners across Africa.

Don't always base ur judgement on the majority, seeing is believing.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
haywhy911:
dnt worry,tinz will be 5n. I didnt even think of Unilorin 2day.. Except when I check Nairaland
Sure..I believe so. Nd I didn't think of it also.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
GideonG:

I am not Hausa, there is no single hausa in the entire Gombe state. I am from Billiri also known as BR City, I am Tangale by tribe in
Gombe south, a christian dominated region. We have the highest number of proffessors and also the highest number of graduates in the entire northeast. My people are very exposed, there's no swagg that you will bring that you will not see here, 4 real!

The problem with most southerners is the presume everybody that comes from the north is Hausa but that's untrue, Hausa is just one of the 3 major languages of Nigeria, we have other languages too, Hausa is just so influential that tho it started from Katsina, it has spread to more than 10 countries. BBC hausa is as old as Nigeria itself but it has millions of listeners across Africa.

Don't always base ur judgement on the majority, seeing is believing.

Nah,i know a lot abt hausa,i knw all north ar nt hausa,i was born in kano and lived in abuja

i thought as much, most hausa dnt like book or school(to d hausa no offence),bt u even though u ar nt younger, after u finish petroleum eng in Atbu,u still follow ur passion for computer science and stil want to do PhD, kudos,and i wanna ask sometins

Y did u go for engine in d first place
Pet eng ar hot cake in nigeria,dnt u intend in working in d sector
Is there any reason u switch to computer sci

Hope am nt asking much,just curious
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pelhumie:
Lol.....make dm release d list ni koko jare,kilokan emi ati bulletin.
Lolz..Abi ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.