Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2384143 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kingdomdaughter(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrtopeqs:

not yet

daughter;;;grin;;;;grin;;;grin;;;

Ok, tnks
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
MzLarem:
The originals,empire,the messengers..supernatural,glee, greek,24(watched it like 5 times back 2 back), fringe..I aff tired..choose any1
Real films esp dat supernatural...check out alias
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:

Ok, tnks

you're welcome

but

you just collected my FTC but anyway I'm still quoted in it.........more land pleasegrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kingdomdaughter(f): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrtopeqs:

you're welcome

but

you just collected my FTC but anyway I'm still quoted in it.........more land pleasegrin
Smiles...
See u
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yustash001:
Bosses in the house...Is it true that Jamb can give admission to candidates without the consent of the school....thereby making the school to deny them of admission?....Cc: Yungmilio2,rkarang,Temmi001 and others I can't mention...
Actually Jamb releases the first lists for schools,which of cos is the merit list.The list is independent of Unilorin's criteria(Indigen,catchment,post utme score etc).From what I saw last year,it was those that got high scores in Jamb dat made this list.So don't be surprised,someone with 265,50% in Jamb and post utme respectively makes the first list,but someone with 205,90% in Jamb and post utme respectively,does not.(Although don't expect this 4 Medicine,law and mass com.....Your post utme score must meet up with Unilorin's cut off).

From my observation,first list celebrates those dat did so well in Jamb.Unilorin has little or no influence over this list.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:
Smiles... See u
see me abi..........okay kontinu

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
klexycole:
Yeah Bro!. In Fact,I Have Started Packing My Things Already... This Is Our Year! **In GIDEONG'S VOICE** NA ADMISSION SURE PASS grin
No be lie, keep it real bruv.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
BIDOO:
undecided undecided
For your information dude, jamb select the merit list

of every institution through out the federation, is

after they release their merit that the school will

begin to pump up their own admission list.

And it's admission quota range in each institution

For example funaab I think jamb do release 500

names for merit grin
Ilorin own stand @ 2000 because of the large

capacity wey dey ilorin
undecided undecided That's A Lie Bro.
The School Provide JAMB With The Merit List For Upload.
I Can Remember Vividly Last Year When I Chose FUNAAB,The Man That Wanna Help Me Is The PA To The ADMISSION OFFICER.He Told Me The Day The Admission Officer Went To Abuja(Jamb Headquarters) To Submit The List,Telling Me That My Name Wasn't Included.Three Days To The Day He Told Me That,The List Was Released.This Made Me Asked Him About All The Process.

He However Told Me That The Schools Prepare The List By Themselves And Send Them To JAMB.He Also Stated That The List Is UsuallY Manipulated, Because Last Year,People With Damn Low Scores Were Shortlisted In The First List.SO,CLEAR THE INTENTION THAT JAMB PREPARES THE MERIT LIST.

#PEACEwinksmiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
klexycole:
Yeah Bro!. In Fact,I Have Started Packing My Things Already... This Is Our Year! **In GIDEONG'S VOICE** NA ADMISSION SURE PASS grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Waoh! I just checked my mentions and saw 18.That scared me!!!What did I do?Pls am innocent of any allegation or crime!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
klexycole:
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrtopeqs:

abi oh.......I just like that GideonG(no homo) he's good, his belief is high.....
very optimistic guy
Na so my guy, no dulling, no negative thinking, optimism is the way. Na God get power pass! Tnx
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:
Waoh! I just checked my mentions and saw 18.That scared me!!!What did I do?Pls am innocent of any allegation or crime!!!

you're safe oh....................why shouldn't you be??
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
GideonG:

Na so my guy, no dulling, no negative thinking, optimism is the way. Na God get power pass! Tnx

sure nah.........God help us all
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrtopeqs:

you're safe oh....................why shouldn't you be??
Now I get it!!! Oh! You are trying 2 claim innocent with me abi.I avent made my divorce to Mzlarem officiall on papers and you are trying 2.Win her over.What a friend u are.

And she's even playing soft with you.That woman fall my hand.Was thinking of aving her back despite the only thing I miss her 4 is what I cannot mention here!!!

Oga Klexycole weludone u hear? I dey see ur handwork!!! Supporting adultery.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

Now I get it!!! Oh! You are trying 2 claim innocent with me abi.I avent made my divorce to Mzlarem officiall on papers and you are trying 2.Win her over.What a friend u are.

And she's even playing soft with you.That woman fall my hand.Was thinking of aving her back despite the only thing I miss her 4 is what I cannot mention here!!!

like I said before......one man ponmo is another man leather(shoe or bag)

wink grin

but at least una don divorce so..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

but still.........my head dey theregringrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

No Ooo,I Was Just.....grin cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrtopeqs:

but still.........my head dey theregringrin

No worry!!! My goons dey on ur matter.I don give dem ur details,pishure and all.U still get mouth abi?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

No worry!!! My goons dey on ur matter.I don give dem ur details,pishure and all.U still get mouth abi?

goons, details, picture.....................................abeg go give them for comsit for Unilorin abeg..........gringringringringringrin

I need the admission
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
klexycole:
No Ooo,I Was Just.....grin cheesy
No! No worry! No need 2 explain.I understand.

U see dat Cele church wey no far from ur house?Just go there dey say sharp sharp prayer b4 I see u.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

U see dat Cele church wey no far from ur house?Just go there dey say sharp sharp prayer b4 I see u.

IDGAF....klexycole nah my man oh......free am
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrtopeqs:

goons, details, picture.....................................abeg go give them for comsit for Unilorin abeg..........gringringringringringrin

I need the admission
No worry!!! When dem handle u finish and u land 4 Unilorin hospital,u go get provisional admission for 4 years!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

**Put Both Hands On Head,SHOUT out Loud,Runs Away Before You Arrive** tongue:P8)
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

No worry!!! When dem handle u finish and u land 4 Unilorin hospital,u go get provisional admission for 4 years!!!
. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

no....not hospital department......QS(quantity surveying) that's my course

grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Who wants to steal my son's wife...............IDGAF come and show me d people,is it because dey just had smll misunderstanding over pawpaw seed nd bitter leaf dat is why u think u can come and sow seeds on anoda persons land
Lemme catch u ppl again and iyawo u no try oo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
IDGAF:

my son our enemies are @ work again but now its a joined task force with our village ppl

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
klexycole:
That's Not Possible Bro.Its The School That Will Compile The Names Of Shortlisted Candidates And Send To Jamb For Upload.
hmmmm...this what I also know
IDGAF:

Actually Jamb releases the first lists for schools,which of cos is the merit list.The list is independent of Unilorin's criteria(Indigen,catchment,post utme score etc).From what I saw last year,it was those that got high scores in Jamb dat made this list.So don't be surprised,someone with 265,50% in Jamb and post utme respectively makes the first list,but someone with 205,90% in Jamb and post utme respectively,does not.(Although don't expect this 4 Medicine,law and mass com.....Your post utme score must meet up with Unilorin's cut off).
From my observation,first list celebrates those dat did so well in Jamb.Unilorin has little or no influence over this list.
but what my brother here said contradicts it...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrtopeqs:

IDGAF....klexycole nah my man oh......free am
Muscle Pass Muscle Na,He Can't Do Anything...*Runs Away Before He Reach Here**

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
MzLarem:
The originals,empire,the messengers..supernatural,glee,greek,24(watched it like 5 times back 2 back),fringe..I aff tired..choose any1
u can try out
Sleepy hallow,revenge,game of throne,teen wolf,beauty nd d beast and reign

Der are much more just try out dis ones first wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:
Now, afternoon. Hw‘r u doing?
am gud u? Howz da wait 4 d admission text

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.