Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2397589 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
NOBODYY:

No implications on the school side
Where there are implications is how he is going to get a citizenship certificate
i hope his surname sounds ilorin-ish??
Cuz those ppl are smart o..they'll first detect from ur surname
And tell him to do a little research abt the local govt he's going to claim...mk hin no go fumble

I know of a girl that changed her State of origin to ilorin last yr..
And that was what she did..
Once u get the citizenship stuff..den i don't think dere is any problem
bro getting the citizenship certificate is an easy shii
if you know ur way
in less than a day - if the money dey ground
make him contact me - me i go just connect am
and him go pay me small fee
shikena
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Apparently, it is quite seemingly disheartening and gloomy to attest to the fact that a far away president of Ghana deemed it fit to honor an invitation from a Nigerian University while our own very president chose not to show up - much to my chagrin.

He could have just outrightly say he his too big for such occasion, so much for his virtuousness and obsequiousness.

Fvcked up system.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
tobishills12:

Maybe because I know better, I think one of the reasons for not attaining the "scholar" position should be because of "her" carefree attitude to education. When "she" changes, the sky becomes the limit.
Can't you just pretend to have sense for once? Even if it's obvious you don't. How far? Come on whatsapp please, or you guys don't have light in that your hostel again right?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sveen:
Waterfall.
.. Already left the ilorin bro.. Actually saw sm people at that waterfall snappin pix.. Anoda time bro..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Reekado:
blood I told you to drop this already!
Sorry.
I just had to satisfy curiosity
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. Already left the ilorin bro.. Actually saw sm people at that waterfall snappin pix.. Anoda time bro..
I was amongst the peeps snapping pix.

I also left there a while ago.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
The Hommie EINSTEINPG I sight u.. .kinda missed ya Vocabs from Last year's thread tho you finally came down to the street level that we know grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

Boss
The first bolded.
I no understand, how can the scholar of anatomy be on 4.00.
Shebi it's the returning set resuming 200level nau bah?.
Have the best 10 crossed already?

And the second bolded.
I know some guys that gained admission last yr.
One even opened a thread showing his results.
He had 8A's and 1B.
Another had 7A's and 2B's.
Altho that was in their first semester, how come someone else became the scholar and not either of them?
I wanna believe that there's actually no way you can drop after attaining such feat in first semester.

Sorry for my questions tho... .
I'm just inquisitive.

Ps: they called the dude Dr zed.
I'm sure you'll know him.
Anatomy's scholar is the 11th best in the class. The first ten must have crossed to MedSurg.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Temmi001:
Anatomy's scholar is the 11th best in the class. The first ten must have crossed to MedSurg.
I thought they normally crossed in the new session.
Pls explain
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yungmilio2:
are you still at home or now in ilorin
I'm still at home sire.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

Pls explain
The best ten 100Level anatomy and physiology each(Ten from each) cross to 200Level MedSurg.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
drhaziz:
Plz, Fellow Aspirants and students here in, I need response. A friend of mine used KWARA STATE as State of origin during JAMB & POST UTME registrations . And is actually from Ondo state.
Nw, wat should he use.
Ondo state or he should get Kwara citizenship.
And if he use Ondo state citizenship, wat s d implication.
Plz guys, respond to this
Cc
GideonG,
Nobody,
Temmi001,
Khassy,
IDGAF,
Fawazsanni,
Yungmillio,
Dharmyyinks,
Ridwan1821,
Reekado,
And others who are merciful.
Thanks in advance.
He should collect Kwara state certificate of origin. Moreso, Kwara state certificate of origin is not collect to collect..I know of some pple who used Kwara state as their state and they collected Kwara state cert of origin.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sveen:
Apparently, it is quite seemingly disheartening and gloomy to attest to the fact that a far away president of Ghana deemed it fit to honor an invitation from a Nigerian University while our own very president chose not to show up - much to my chagrin.

He could have just outrightly say he his too big for such occasion, so much for his virtuousness and obsequiousness.

Fvcked up system.
.. Actually thinkin of that too.. Buh i have to say nigeria has mre pressin issues... I dnt knw maybe 3hrs or so is too much to spare out of his time... The ghana president may just decide to Use that oppurtunity to wine out.. To go see outside world... I heard he sent the ssg.. Shey?..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Acecube(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
crowther15:
so acecube still this plot of land.....longest time man.....
lol, my Oga, how've u been ? resumed already ?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yungmilio2:

if you know ur way
shikena
I hope he will not fumble but of he fumbles, he will have to bribe them. Na money everybody dey find.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Temmi001:
The best ten 100Level anatomy and physiology each(Ten from each) cross to 200Level MedSurg.
That was not actually the explanation I was expecting.
Thanks anyways.
Gratitude.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yungmilio2:

if you know ur way
shikena
Loll
Bad guy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sveen:

Fvcked up system.

bro
if you have a family meeting or event to attend , with no serious issue on ground
and an international one at the same time , which if you do not attend , it is not certain you will attend even in the next five years
bro, 90% will wanna go for the intl event
that is why the invitation was honoured by the Ghanian president
unilorin convo? --- PMB can attend next year
when the country is getting better
we have bigger issues to attend to
than waste 48hours preparing for arriving and leaving ilorin
so the system is actually not bleeped up
just try to understand from the other side
JAH Bless

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. Where are u bro.. grin grin..
leave matter for Mathias jare
Na list be koko cry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Reekado:
The Hommie EINSTEINPG I sight u.. .kinda missed ya Vocabs from Last year's thread tho you finally came down to the street level that we know grin
Sveen has took his place this year..In 2013 thread it was Alhassan1 that like vocabs but Einsteingp took his place in 2014 and now it is Sveen that is popping everywhere with vocabs.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Temmi001:
I'm still at home sire.
same here my resumption date as been postponed
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ridwan1821:
I hope he will not fumble but of he fumbles, he will have to bribe them. Na money everybody dey find.
have been dealing with
boys from kwasu n kwarapoly
change state of origin in jamb
do the state of origin cert
pay indigene school fees
instead of non indigene
but
collecting non - indigene fees from home
boys been living large since d
day dey have been admitted

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
NOBODYY:
Loll Bad guy
not a bad guy at all ... just been humble
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaazsanni(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sorry pls must we go to d cyber or use a laptop to complete our reg?? cant we just use phone?? also is there anybody who used his phone to upload scratch card details and it has stated "check back later" cos mine is still writin "upload ur scratch card details" under check ur clearance status?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Addebayo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. Actually thinkin of that too.. Buh i have to say nigeria has mre pressin issues... I dnt knw maybe 3hrs or so is too much to spare out of his time... The ghana president may just decide to Use that oppurtunity to wine out.. To go see outside world... I heard he sent the ssg.. Shey?..
The fact is that he should have mapped out a time. It's not as if he was informed about the event yesterday.

It's a pride of a crayfish in China in my own cognition.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
fawaazsanni:
Sorry pls must we go to d cyber or use a laptop to complete our reg?? cant we just use phone?? also is there anybody who used his phone to upload scratch card details and it has stated "check back later" cos mine is still writin "upload ur scratch card details" under check ur clearance status?
use ur pc or go to a cyber cafe
there are some pages , receipts etc u might wanna print instanta
why not go to a cafe - highest you will spend 700 naira to get everything done
no implications, no error , no page missing etc
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by EINSTEINPG: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Reekado:
Good evening big brother. All those semi-literate Vocabs na just format jare....nothing special about einsteinpg; na jabo i just dey jabo last year coz i dey naive gan.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yungmilio2:

bro
if you have a family meeting or event to attend , with no serious issue on ground
and an international one at the same time , which if you do not attend , it is not certain you will attend even in the next five years
bro, 90% will wanna go for the intl event
that is why the invitation was honoured by the Ghanian president
unilorin convo? --- PMB can attend next year
when the country is getting better
we have bigger issues to attend to
than waste 48hours preparing for arriving and leaving ilorin
so the system is actually not bleeped up
just try to understand from the other side
JAH Bless
Education can also be regarded as one of the pressing if not the utmost in our society.

His mere presence would influence most student positively and they are likely to up their effort relentlessly academically. All things being equal, no student would wanna carry over a course, knowing fully well that the president is likely to attend their convocation.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Acecube(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

Pls explain
The first ten have already crossed bro, I.e the best (1st) in anatomy after 100lvl is not regarded as the scholar he alongside the other 9 are only allowed to cross to medicine... the 11th best (that didn't cross) is then regarded as the scholar...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sveen:
I was amongst the peeps snapping pix.
I also left there a while ago.
.. Ok bro..

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.