Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed (16669 Views)

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Genevieve 20 Years Old Daughter Set To Marry / Ex Governor Peter Odili's Daughter Set To Wed .share Your Views About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by makzeze: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am dissappointed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by iyatrustee(f): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why the papa no give out her hand in marriage when she was 13 yrs old?

Educated hausa's wicked small abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by chic2pimp(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Isn't the Sharia Law still very much in practice in Zamfara? Or are family members of the rich, famous and Politrickians exempt from this crude practice?

Those b&***stards will get their comeuppance. That I am very sure of.
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by chic2pimp(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
iyatrustee:
Why the papa no give out her hand in marriage when she was 13 yrs old?
Don't mind the f$#uck$^tard

1 Like

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by IamDanto7(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
I just naturally have strong affection for northern girls.... Pretty ones though.. Like this one cool
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by seangy4konji: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aboki dem...

mONEY MAKES ONE Happy.

Bless...
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Mayflowa(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
leokinguch:
Fine couple but the babe short sha.....

Look at the last pix again. The boy is as tall as the door height! So the gal isn't one inch short.
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by feelme3(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
So I am wondering why the father didn't give her out in marriage when she was 10

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

babe look well
Just forget about your loved one for a minute and look again grin

You would see/get the inspiration. wink
Lol,funny you.
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
akoaki:
In the true spirit of sharia law, the governor's daughter should have been 'forced' to marry a 70year old muslim. This would have convinced us that the state operators actually believe in what they profess.

And what do they profess? Where did they come out to state that their holy book insists on women marrying men of a certain age ?

Clearly you are in the mood of exposing your ignorance and stupidity.
Don't ever raise points on what you have no knowledge of, fool
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Chinaka2014(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice couple reap age to marry for both of them. God bless I love both of you.
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 14, 2014
That outfit and make up no dey sharia compliant.

Nice couple but the sad thing is that pretty soon other wives will appear in the scene
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 14, 2014
I know say you never see fine boy for your life before...
Kachisbarbie:
Chai!!
This guy's handsomeness is giving me inspiration

*runs outta Nairaland*
*come back through the back door*

Beautiful couple kiss
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by BlackSEER(m): 2:32am On Dec 14, 2014
elizabethajoke2:
why him na marry am give older person like am

wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by linearity: 3:11am On Dec 14, 2014
I am highly disappointed, since the Governor himself married a 13 year old girl all in the name of Sharia, I clicked on the link hoping that the Honorable Governor in keeping faith with his religion and practice is marrying off his 13 year old daughter or at least marrying her off to a 75 years old mallam...

Just like every law in Nigeria, it appear Sharia law is only applicable to the poor and defenseless...so, do not tell me that it is all spiritual. Just like the Justice system is using the law to oppress the poor, the Muslim imams are using Sharia law to oppress the poor in their mix.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by 9inches(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Why is she showing skin Those arms should be cut to sleeveless.. #sharia

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by emerich(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Beautiful daughter of a very ugly governor, not sure if the girl is his biological daughter, unless he married a pretty wife. Like begets Like abi?
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Ghost01(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Lovely couple. BTW, the lady looks much older than his father's Egyptian wife. Why didn't Yerima insist on hooking her up with those of his own father's age?
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by enomakos(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2014
so hausa have big ukwu? nice ukwu
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by daveP(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice couple!

But please is this is only news Zamfara state can bring up in 4yrs?

The last Governor also gave out his child's hand in marriage. This seems to be the only reason i hear Zamfara in a year!! shocked
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by untainted: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2014
I think this is the daughter of current Governor
Yari of Zamfara and not ex-governor Yerima who
is currently a senator.

Still, Islamically, I don't think it is allowed for unmarried people
to touch each other; but just like someone already
pointed out, there are always two sets of rules: one for the
rich and another for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by akoaki(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2014
emiraty:

And what do they profess? Where did they come out to state that their holy book insists on women marrying men of a certain age ?

Clearly you are in the mood of exposing your ignorance and stupidity.
Don't ever raise points on what you have no knowledge of, fool

I take exception to insult coming from a nairalander. Please retract your curse or i forward a report to the modetator. We need more decorium on this forum.
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
akoaki:

I take exception to insult coming from a nairalander. Please retract your curse or i forward a report to the modetator. We need more decorium on this forum.

Go ahead. Make sure you show the moderator your initial post.

You are insulting other people's religion and therefore inciting muslims and christians to start throwing insults at one another. Its the likes of you that are causing religious issues in nigeria

Once again, you are a fool.

Hurry up and report me before a fly gets there before you
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by mimiejacobz(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hausa guys can be handsome sha
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by uniquelady247: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Waw the guy is cute this the type I dsire to have as a husband but not only the handsome other things ve to be involve.
Re: Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed by Syphonn(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanian School Principal Videod As He Was Busy Fuc**king 2 Of His Female Studen / How D’banj Became Africa’s King Of Music - South African Premier News Paper / Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.