Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History (14136 Views)

MFM FC Wins Inaugural Church World Cup In India / MFM (nigeria) Wins Inaugural Church World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by EternalBeing: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2014
MFM is end time Church. The only thing constant in Life is change. In the early Church days, horses and bulls were major mode of transportation, but now cars, airplanes etc. So has whiches and wizards gone suphisticated in their methodology too. Yet, some Christians are complaining about the prayer and fasting methodology of MFM. I'm glad that most spiritually minded have already adopted MFM way of praying, when they saw that it's the most effective in this end time. In MFM, I saw an ordinary new member disgraced an herbalist that promised to kill him. The herbalist declared publicly that they guy would die before 3 days, he ran to MFM, prayed the violent prayers and fasted. It was the herbalist that died on the 3rd day, the guy is still very much alive. I also saw a Moslem man that got his pe.nis disappeared when he gave N50 to a begger, crowd gathered as the man cried and rolled on the floor. An MFM member prayed for him and his pe.nis was restored. The moslem man automatically converted to Christianity. Seeking to witness raw Power of GOD, pray MFM-like Prayers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by coded01: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice one!!! wink

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! cheesy
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by arekhandiae(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2014
winning by fire!
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by ify84(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Several times, local church competition then in sapele, I see churches hire boys to play for them, I hope dis is not the case with d fire boys..
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Mintayo(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
That's impressive, Them church of God is moving forward in all ways and the gate of hell shall not prevail.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by theorbiters: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Is this the great commission our Lord committed into our hands? Church world cup? I won't be surprise if I hear tomorrow that there is a church miss world.

2 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by idroland20: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Glory to God. We shall overcome and lift the cup. Love mfm
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by osimataylor(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2014
The church Game will definately will be an epic battle.And there is going to be prayers by the different teams.Now who will God support to win among his followers?The point am trying to make is that God does not involve himself in such trivial things as football or sports.He is not partial.If God is partial Russia,Denmark etc who don't pray will never win.God does not think or work the way we think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by yokiti: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Evergreat2014:
The Church is gradually deviating from it core values. The last time I read my bible the commandment was "go into the world and Preach to all men". Well, am gonna say it.......END TIME
Sir, it will do you alot of good if you can research the team from inception and other things attached to it establishment; (despite being a football team, the evangelism part isnt neglected) before passing your judgement.
@ Topic, wishing them a commanding victory over their opponent.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Phikom(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2014
go guys...lift the trophy for us by fire by force...
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Reference(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2014
satowind:
A soldier was given a three-day leave to attend to his newly wedded wife but on getting home, he realised that his wife was in her menstrual period.

So he decided to send a telegram to his headquarter to extend his leave but with his mother-in-law and other visitors around, he decided to code his message in the military way. This is what followed;

SOLDIER: Omega one, this is omega twelve, danger signal from the field, red alert in front, extend leave. Do you read me?! Red alert in front, extend leave.

HEADQUARTERS: Omega twelve, this is omega one, I read you loud and clear! Attack from the back, resume immediately! I repeat, attack from the back, resume immediately!

Hahaha, You are sick oh....today is Sunday abeg.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by motherlode: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2014
That is my church, it will be fire for fire grin

3 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by olamonsor2: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
By fire by force we are winning....

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by KMB: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
By fire by force shots

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by satowind(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Reference:

Hahaha, You are sick oh....today is Sunday abeg.
Ok sir
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Slimmos(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2014
I rep MFM.... Oya MFM bring d cup home by fire by force... Any Columbia power dat may want to hinder die by fire.. Die die die die die die die die die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by fire. In Jesus name
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by rocoh(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2014
What a way to celebrate our 25th year Anniversary .
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by standfirm: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Godwin eknahena doing a gud job with those boys, thumbs up my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Bolarge1(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
SMALL SMALL IT WILL BE FIFA ORGANIZED.

GOOD LUCK MFN NIGERIA

#BRING HOME THE CUP#

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by KriTic24A: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Is footballing part of their ministration?

Churches too have gone the way of the fast depraving world.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by blink(f): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
wishing them the best...

in all let the light pf God shine.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by eaglechild: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
satowind:
A soldier was given a three-day leave to attend to his newly wedded wife but on getting home, he realised that his wife was in her menstrual period.

So he decided to send a telegram to his headquarter to extend his leave but with his mother-in-law and other visitors around, he decided to code his message in the military way. This is what followed;

SOLDIER: Omega one, this is omega twelve, danger signal from the field, red alert in front, extend leave. Do you read me?! Red alert in front, extend leave.

HEADQUARTERS: Omega twelve, this is omega one, I read you loud and clear! Attack from the back, resume immediately! I repeat, attack from the back, resume immediately!
I hope I haven't lost my sense of humour.
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by chimera(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Evergreat2014:
The Church is gradually deviating from it core values. The last time I read my bible the commandment was "go into the world and Preach to all men". Well, am gonna say it.......END TIME

Mayb football is one of several ways they can accomplish the Great Commission dont u think?
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by Omotall(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
I rep MFM cool ,cos MFMrocks cool
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by smartleo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dreyl:
Why would church be doing this kinda Bs self. undecided

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by kristen12(f): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Evergreat2014:
So playing football would prevent them from preaching abi. TRASH

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by smartleo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Evergreat2014:

Personally I used to have plenty problems with all you this religion big head fellas.Let me ask you,when was the last time you personally evangelize and won soul for the Lord?.pls be sincere,the Lord is at hand.Soul winning in the 24 century has taking a new dimension and approach,when Kaka of Brazil played a match and scored,he opened his jersey and on the inner wear was written I belong to Jesus,over 6million watched that single match,do you know how many lives the Lord might have touched through that,than a personal evangelizing?wher need to get the world through what they love.

1 Like

Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by felifeli: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Any goalkeeper that wants to catch my shot.. die..die..die..die..die.... wink wink wink
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by darediamond(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Definitely churches are worshiping Idols for them to even engage in contest of this kind against oneanother.
The most senseless part of it is that: they will bé praying to there god to outdo one another.
Is the real God partial?
Nonsense!!
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by bestlyAB(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
MFM football team must win by fire by force IJN. let us all pray for them
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by alexanderdeg: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wish them all d best .......
Re: Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History by aspirebig: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
MFM all the way.

There is no time to negotiate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Eric Lira Charged With Peddling Drugs To Athletes / My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.