Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Free $100 For Opening New Forex Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free $100 For Opening New Forex Account (849 Views)

Google Is Giving Free $100 Adwords Credit! / Free $100 For Opening New Forex Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free $100 For Opening New Forex Account by timidave: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
Free $100 For Opening New Forex Account

Hello everyone,
Get to open an account with this US broker(www.fxdd.com) and your account will be credited with $100. You'll need a dormicillary account(account no), International passport no or drivers license no. You do not need to fill the space for social security no.You can open a dormiciilary account with zero balance with GTB. Can you do all these ASAP?The actual deadline is 25 Dec, but they may bring back the deadline since they are having excessive registration at these period of their "customer appreciation".
However if you're new to forex and do not know how to trade, you may stilll open your account and i'll grow your $100 for you in no time. It will become $1000 in a few months. However, my charges are fair; 30% of the monthly profits for me and 70% for you. Just register and live the account to me for trading.Off course you know i do not have access to your money since you'll be opening your account. You have nothing to risk,loose, or fear!. please if you're interested in me managing your account, you'll need to call me with my phone no. below.

David
mizpahside@yahoo.com.

NB: I trade stocks/commodities/futures e.t.c on forex platforms too

(1) (Reply)

. / Am Ready To Pay 3.8 Million Naira For Any Origninal Old Pendulum Clock / Buy Cheaper Printing Machines,such As Mako 46,knockout 4550,illumina 502,cutting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.