Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Used Iphone 6 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Used Iphone 6 (6457 Views)

sold!sold!!!!Used IPhone 4s for Sale @ 16k or swap q10 / Neatly Used Iphone 4 For Sale. (Sold) / Neatly Used iPhone 4, 4s And 5 for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Iphone 6 by aaidel(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
i need a used iPhone 6 my budget is 100k any body with one should drop a line
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Me too. 100k i will buy
Re: Used Iphone 6 by idris4r83(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2014
I need 1 for myself 2
Re: Used Iphone 6 by ozor1: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2014
tumababa:
Me too. 100k i will buy
lol ,Oga you made my day,tell him to go and buy nacho iPhones grin grin incase u see,pls contact me
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2014
ozor1:
lol ,Oga you made my day,tell him to go and buy nacho iPhones grin grin incase u see,pls contact me

Lol
Re: Used Iphone 6 by aaidel(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2014
tumababa:

Lol

lol because u import phones does not mean u should ridicule my enquiry after all if a new one is 145k i see no reason a used one can't go for 100k if you have a new one at a good price too don't hesitate to say so
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
aaidel:

lol because u import phones does not mean u should ridicule my enquiry after all if a new one is 145k i see no reason a used one can't go for 100k if you have a new one at a good price too don't hesitate to say so

don't get me wrong oooo. I'm also looking for a used one that i can buy for 100k. i'm not ridiculing you at all.
Re: Used Iphone 6 by sinebaba(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2014
100k is a good offer you will cos the new one sell for 128k now

1 Like

Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2014
sinebaba:
100k is a good offer you will cos the new one sell for 128k now

please where can i buy for 128k? i need 3 today
Re: Used Iphone 6 by chidi2pus(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2014
tumababa:

dude, are you trying to be sarcastic?
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2014
chidi2pus:

dude, are you trying to be sarcastic?

hey what is your problem here tell me where i can buy a sealed iphone 6 for 128k simple!!!!! i am not looking for the ones that have been opened,used and resealed. i need the one that is never opened and never activated and sealed!!!. i can't see anyone at 128k. not even computer village. I'm asking for a clue to where i can get and you are here writing big big english, wetting concern me and sacarstic??

did u see me post any iphone 6 16gig for sale here?? i have serious demand for the device and my goods are still at nahco for 3 weeks now and you are here talking sarcastic.

abeg no vex me for monday morning oooo. msheeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Used Iphone 6 by Joel3(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2014
sell ur items on oixbuy.com
Re: Used Iphone 6 by sinebaba(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Check my profile I sold gold for 130k rumba back your price is too high if you can recall I ask you for 128gb iPhone 6 plus you said 215k and I bought it for 185k at affordable ikeja
tumababa:

1 Like

Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2014
sinebaba:
Check my profile I sold gold for 130k rumba back your price is too high if you can recall I ask you for 128gb iPhone 6 plus you said 215k and I bought it for 185k at affordable ikeja

how does this answer my request here?? do u have sealed iphone 6 for 128k? no! you are free to buy your goods from anywhere, thats non of my business. affordable is the last place i will buy my iPhones. not even 3gs

fyi, i have never sold any iphone 6plus 128gig and i am free to give you any price i want, its not by force to buy from me. My mission is not to sell the cheapest phone rather sell a phone i will have confident in.

i saw an iphone 6 for 125k on friday at computer village. sealed. i checked the imei and it was first used on november 17th 2014. and it is sealed!!!! i don't buy such cos i won't have confidence to sell such.

2 Likes

Re: Used Iphone 6 by chidi2pus(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
tumababa:

hey what is your problem here tell me where i can buy a sealed iphone 6 for 128k simple!!!!! i am not looking for the ones that have been opened,used and resealed. i need the one that is never opened and never activated and sealed!!!. i can't see anyone at 128k. not even computer village. I'm asking for a clue to where i can get and you are here writing big big english, wetting concern me and sacarstic??

did u see me post any iphone 6 16gig for sale here?? i have serious demand for the device and my goods are still at nahco for 3 weeks now and you are here talking sarcastic.

abeg no vex me for monday morning oooo. msheeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you trying to be sarcastic?

Yes or No ?

just simple english..and oh, I can translate in youruba incase you don't understand
Re: Used Iphone 6 by aaidel(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
tumababa:

don't get me wrong oooo. I'm also looking for a used one that i can buy for 100k. i'm not ridiculing you at all.

if u get beg no forget na me and you dey find o!!!!
Re: Used Iphone 6 by aaidel(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
sinebaba:

do you have a brand new sealed unactivated one for that 130k
Re: Used Iphone 6 by aaidel(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
tumababa:

how does this answer my request here?? do u have sealed iphone 6 for 128k? no! you are free to buy your goods from anywhere, thats non of my business. affordable is the last place i will buy my iPhones. not even 3gs

fyi, i have never sold any iphone 6plus 128gig and i am free to give you any price i want, its not by force to buy from me. My mission is not to sell the cheapest phone rather sell a phone i will have confident in.

i saw an iphone 6 for 125k on friday at computer village. sealed. i checked the imei and it was first used on november 17th 2014. and it is sealed!!!! i don't buy such cos i won't have confidence to sell such.

abeg i no be reseller if you fit get me brand new one gold preferably at good price abeg pm me
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2014
aaidel:

abeg i no be reseller if you fit get me brand new one gold preferably at good price abeg pm me

I will
Re: Used Iphone 6 by sinebaba(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2014
aaidel:

do you have a brand new sealed unactivated one for that 130k
go to affordable ikj is what 129
Re: Used Iphone 6 by aaidel(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
thanks for all the help guys i have gotten a silver one
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice one. Incase u see another one halla me.
Re: Used Iphone 6 by aaidel(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
tumababa:
Nice one. Incase u see another one halla me.

alright no problem
Re: Used Iphone 6 by otunbadan(m): 1:29am On Dec 19, 2014
sinebaba:
go to affordable ikj is what 129

Not available, they post stupid prices when the product is not available. They have done it to me too many times. Once it's available they revert to the real price.

2 Likes

Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2014
otunbadan:

Not available, they post stupid prices when the product is not available. They have done it to me too many times. Once it's available they revert to the real price.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Used Iphone 6 by youngbilly1: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2014
bros check the iPhone 6 you bought from Affordables it would have been activated,study the phone for 2 weeks or a month. have been a victim of affordable and I posted one time on here of how they sold fake Samsung S4 to me and 6 other people, they even treated us like fools just to get the original. I had a friend who bought an iPhone 5s when it came out then, they sold him a locked Sprint phone and when he complained they said that it's his sim that has problems that he has to support it with a chip. am just saying be careful with them, and personally I haven't come by a used iphone 6 yet.
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2014
youngbilly1:
bros check the iPhone 6 you bought from Affordables it would have been activated,study the phone for 2 weeks or a month. have been a victim of affordable and I posted one time on here of how they sold fake Samsung S4 to me and 6 other people, they even treated us like fools just to get the original. I had a friend who bought an iPhone 5s when it came out then, they sold him a locked Sprint phone and when he complained they said that it's his sim that has problems that he has to support it with a chip. am just saying be careful with them, and personally I haven't come by a used iphone 6 yet.
I hope they believe you. IPHONE 6 is 650usd plus tax of average 50usd making 700usd. Multiply dat with a current rate of 185. U get 129500. Thats d price they say they are selling their brand new iphone 6. And people are very happy to rush to buy that phone? Lol. Are they apple authorised distributors?

1 Like

Re: Used Iphone 6 by youngbilly1: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
tumababa:

I hope they believe you. IPHONE 6 is 650usd plus tax of average 50usd making 700usd. Multiply dat with a current rate of 185. U get 129500. Thats d price they say they are selling their brand new iphone 6. And people are very happy to rush to buy that phone? Lol. Are they apple authorised distributors?

lol that's their problem if they don't believe me tho...have said my piece from the lil experience I had with affordables.

1 Like

Re: Used Iphone 6 by youngbilly1: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2014
I also have an Verizon iPhone 6, someone in the states got for me but he got it for $199 2 yr contract but I was told Verizon iPhone 6 comes unlocked and works with any sim. am I correct?
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2014
youngbilly1:
I also have an Verizon iPhone 6, someone in the states got for me but he got it for $199 2 yr contract but I was told Verizon iPhone 6 comes unlocked and works with any sim. am I correct?

How is it possible for u to buy a contract phone? How do u pay the monthly fee?
Re: Used Iphone 6 by youngbilly1: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2014
tumababa:

How is it possible for u to buy a contract phone? How do u pay the monthly fee?

read what I wrote, SOMEONE in the state got it for me his using the verizon iphone but a Tmobile sim works on it...

my question is if Nigerian sim can work on it.
Re: Used Iphone 6 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
youngbilly1:

read what I wrote, SOMEONE in the state got it for me his using the verizon iphone but a Tmobile sim works on it...

my question is if Nigerian sim can work on it.

As long as d monthly contract is paid it will work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very clean uk used samsung galaxy note 8 for 98k / Ipad Air 64GB(sim+ wifi) / GPS Car Tracker For Sale And Installation +2348065381062

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.