Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Be Your Own Website Hosting Company Within 48hrs! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Be Your Own Website Hosting Company Within 48hrs! (660 Views)

Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / How To Set Up A Profitable Website Hosting Company Here In Nigeria. / Be Your Own Website Hosting Company Within 48hrs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Website Hosting Company Within 48hrs! by oluomolu: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2008
Dear Friend,
If you want to start your own website hosting company, and you do not have sufficient fund to start it. You can start as a website hosting reseller. Oakserver is a Nigerian company based in Lagos who offers one of the best reseller hosting. in the country.
Do you want to know why i decided to recommend this company?
1. This company had helped me to earn an average of N40,000 monthly for the past 3 months. At least, now i can take care of some financial needs without depending on my family or friends.
2. I consider it as a social responsibility to let other young Nigerians to know a way they can earn extra monthly income, right here in Nigeria, working for just 2hrs a day.
3. The company reseller program is unique and second to none in the webhosting industry in Nigeria. By the time you set up a reseller account with them, the whole business becomes yours! You own your website, your selling price, and the money paid by your client goes into your account directly.
4. You will also get : Private Label Resseller Website : Free Domain Name : Free Website Hosting : Unlimited Email : Branded Customer Panel : Client Training, etc.

If you Set-up a reseller account with them today, you can purchase any of their hosting plans for your customers and be automatically provided a 20% off the companies prices. Each hosting plans you resell will come complete with their separate hosting space, emails, and Control Panel, as well. Do you know what amazes me most, the webhosting company will remain anonymous and unknown to your customers.You own your customers! You own your money.

If you want to know how i make money selling webhosting and domain, through the company am talking about. You can send an email with ' subject ' : "Webhosting Reseller". To : neofxmaster@yahoo.co.uk .

Or you can visit the webhosting company website : http://www.oakservers.net/resellerhosting.html

Thanks Olu Oludimu.

(1) (Reply)

Adding Value Your Online Presence - Webjade Solutions. / Make Legitimate Money Online / Get An Interactive And Dynamic Website @ N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.