Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos (18524 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib / Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) / Iyanya Gets New Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by geedot: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2014
ℓ don't see anything bad I̶̲̥̅̊n it(even 2face drew his wen he was 30+), he's a celeb for God's sake Ãήϑ it suits his profession(†ђξ more †ђξ admiration, more Mσηєу).. ℓ would be more worried when ℓ see a dude getting it these much ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π himself(wetin even consign ♍ƺ, na hin body)..
Ãήϑ †ђξ girls/ladies screaming rubbish, deep down ur heart, if this guy asks y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и out, y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и won't even Havε a rethink before we see y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и I̶̲̥̅̊n his bed..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by toluleke(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2014
mikketech:
For those of you calling him small boi. Na just poverty dey worry una. Anyways bad belle is allowed.
u wey poverty no worry u come here they do advert..your own poverty get 1st class
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by azimibraun: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Dance the dance of your time... unable want make him behave like pope or imam? He has got to behave like Chris brown, tiger or lil wayne . As bad as it may be. When him grow him go behave like jay z, Akon and 2face.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by missamanda(f): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2014
That doesn't look like wizkid to me..
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by activefibre1(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2014
wizzy ma guy.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by mistabiola: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Uncleodi:
Small boi

But richer than you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by Proffdada: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Coolguy89:
I hate tattoos cos It bring cancer of d body
it's also a doorway to demons

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by mistabiola: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2014
moderatorr:
Lol, he is still not a wizman.

But lil wayne have more tattoo than him but you will go on and call wayne a big man right cheesy grin #ShallowMinded
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by UniqueGem(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Seun, this your new super Mod is really going haywire, Fcuks like this shouldn't be making frontpage for gods sake. Please call somebody to order before somebody loses somebody.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by SAMBARRY: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2014
I like tattoos done in moderation. This one is too much. See as he do hair like all these teenage agberos for bariga.anyway I like his personae, performance on stage, voice, charisma and his ability to pull crowd irrespective of age but I don't like his personality outside music
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Wen is he ever gonna grow up-annoying!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by PStacks(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
No form of publicity is ever a poor form of publicity.

Let the kid keep doing his thing and all u just keep hating.

Go Wizzy! But take time out to look at aspect of your life most people are complaining of.

As for Doing it, Keep giving them Hell.

I'm a wizkid fan like shit.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by paleo(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2014
though I don't like tattoos. but it looks nice on him

Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by iheanyi40(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Frosh
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by UniqueGem(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2014
PStacks:

Go Wizzy! But take time out to look at aspect of your life most people are complaining of.

You're a fan of poo?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by habeeblai244(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice tatoo.

Kid indeed
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by flexing11(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2014
tras* i called dis,if u *ave a be*tl* car we u put a de*t o* it,,
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by clemzy05: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2014
seriously dude undecided undecided undecided tacos for breakfast... get real mate... angry angry angry
dre11:
He has stated

Until he designed his body like Lil Wayne
He won't stop
Because that's the beginning

Let him carry go.....
Let me take my breakfast joor
Abeg who wan join me
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
PStacks:

Tattoo aside, I will not agree with the bolded

Wait first, are you tryna say you see nothing wrong all form of publicity provided you want to make a name ? ** smh**

That others are doing silly things or showing their unclothedness at the expense of fame doesn't mean it's a good idea
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by cotzywitzy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Its his body and he's making his money but the tattoo of a thing is rubbish... Leviticus 19 vs 28
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by chidera007: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
I see yuh.....!cute!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by jeje123(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nah u go kill urself if care was not taking!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by verygudbadguy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I still cannot understand why sum pple are so filled wit anger and hatred. Wizkid is not d cause of ur problem neither is he d problem of Nigeria. It's his body, he can do wat he likes.

Stop hating, move forward. Happy Sunday.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by hushpapi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
All nah influence.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by austinfab14(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
undecidedNot so surprise why they still call him Wizkid....
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
It beats my imagination to know that a person would just wake up one day and turns his skin to a drawing board to make permanent inscriptions on. This world is really sick.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
I hate tattoos.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by PStacks(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:

Tattoo aside, I will not agree with the bolded

Wait first, are you tryna say you see nothing wrong all form of publicity provided you want to make a name ? ** smh**

That others are doing silly things or showing their unclothedness at the expense of fame doesn't mean it's a good idea

The idea was to be there Ín thÉ media and he got exactly what he wanted..

Far better than the forms of publicity Tonto Dicke get. Even at that Tonto dicke's publicity is still publicity..

Go and read the 48laws of power..

Court Attention at all cost.

Y do u think fayose eats Roasted plantain in the market?

Y do you think Omisore goes to open places to do stuffs?

Y do u think peter Obi buys plantain in an open market..

All these things are publicity stunts.

No form of publicity is ever a bad form of publicity.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts Photo Of New Tattoos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wat next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sofia Chimamanda Chinedu Okoli Celebrates 2nd Birthday With Adorable Pictures / Dencia attacks Nigerian footballer, Leo for speaking against false beauty ideas / Ivie Okujaye Welcomes Second Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.