Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products (998 Views)

Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers / Looking For Local And Foreign Buyers Of Groundnut / How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by Six11(m): 4:00am On Dec 14, 2014
One of the core and persistent problems faced by entrepreneurs who had a product is getting clients or buyers. Some need a local buyers while others are in need of a foreign buyers. On the otherhand, others has a buyer but have no product of their own.
On the business level, the more the clients, the more robust and profitable your venture will become. We are Cpraxis integrated Services, we have got solution and we have bridged the gap. We got access to numerous local and foreign buyers ready to purchase your product and make you that success you desired
Re: We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by lugiano1: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Very good one.....pls leave your address
Re: We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by jogobrown2008(m): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2014
please don't leave us hanging here,we need that information of urs
Re: We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by holajeedayy: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
I nid buyers from UK and USA for my African food ...u can go to any African chop in us or UK ..

jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by mfm04622: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
I do smoked catfish. Can you help me get foreign buyers?
Re: We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
how do you do that?
Re: We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by bollat(f): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am into african prints like kampala.i need foreign nd local buyers.Can u do that for me?bolatito.t3@gmail.com
Re: We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products by sigood: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
I am a jewelry artist. I need buyers of my beautiful beads and hats thanx

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted For Hot Selling Product / The 5 Economic Survival Skills You Must Have In 2015 / Newzealand Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Available, Bond,shingle,classic,milano,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.