Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

‘’I Am The Authentic King Of Fuji’’ - Barryshowkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘’I Am The Authentic King Of Fuji’’ - Barryshowkey (752 Views)

Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage / This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You / The Authentic List Of Richest Musicians - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘’I Am The Authentic King Of Fuji’’ - Barryshowkey by newsnow: 5:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Adewale Akanji Barrstershowkey, son of Fuji lord, late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, has confirmed himself as the bona-fide and authentic king of Fuji both home and abroad.

Barryshowkey who is also a citizen of United State Of America said, 'when king died, his son assumes the position of kingship and same apply to him, because his late father was the creator of Fuji music and being his son, he is automatically the new king.

Barryshowkey who recently honoured as the king of Fuji in far away USA further explained that since his father's demise many abnormalities have being injected in to Fuji music. He affirmed that he is ready to clean the rottenness as the new king of Fuji.

He said 'am going to use my latest album titled 'originality ' to put all Fuji singers in their deserve position.'

Barryshowkey who has released his fourth album under 100% entertainment owned by Otolowo Babaomo explained further that his new album is going to be a new revelation in the history of Fuji music in this country.

He however enjoined his teeming fans to patronise his latest effort when it finally lands in the market..COM

BY: Afolabi Taofik Ajani

1 Share

Re: ‘’I Am The Authentic King Of Fuji’’ - Barryshowkey by bewla(m): 6:17am On Dec 14, 2014
mo o bo hv urgent thing right now
Re: ‘’I Am The Authentic King Of Fuji’’ - Barryshowkey by Uncleodi(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Wanna be's

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Of 2014-by Morakinyo Olugbiji / Brothers Die During Spiritual Bath In New Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Nicki Minaj: Rapper Wasn't Responsible For Birdman Being Bounced At Her Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.