Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Error Response Crwho Else Got Message From First Online(alphatech@bellsouth.net) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Error Response Crwho Else Got Message From First Online(alphatech@bellsouth.net) (749 Views)

Who Else Got Charged 50# As CBN Stamp Duty Fee? / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / I Open Paypal Account I Got Message From First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Error Response Crwho Else Got Message From First Online(alphatech@bellsouth.net) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Error Response CRM:080035678

Dear Valued Customer,
This error response was encountered in your account, please rectify below to avoid deactivation.
Note Move this message to inbox if found in Junk/Spam folders to enable update website.
RECTIFY HERE

First Online Help
Observe security policies, do not reveal your online banking password(s), token generated number(s) and email passwords to anyone.

To sign up for your free e-statement, and for enquiries on FirstBank products and services, please call 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000, SMS Short Code 30012 or email firstcontact@firstbank.com ****************************************************************************** This e-mail and the attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender. If you are not the addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail or attachments are solely those of the sender and may not necessarily represent the views and opinions of First Bank Of Nigerai Ltd. This e-mail may however contain information which is protected by legal, professional or other privileges. The contents of this e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for all viruses and all reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present. You should however carry out your own virus checks before opening this e-mail or its attachments as First Bank Of Nigerai Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. ******************************************************************************
Re: Error Response Crwho Else Got Message From First Online(alphatech@bellsouth.net) by bigtt76(f): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Not new... I receive thousands of these daily... Just ignore them jaaaare undecided
Re: Error Response Crwho Else Got Message From First Online(alphatech@bellsouth.net) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
There are losers; that's why I've barred giving out my email.

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration From Kiyosaki, "Rich Dad Poor Dad" Author / Pressure On Liquidity As Banks Lose Public Sector Deposits / What Does It Takes To Run A Cement Depot In Akwa Ibom State....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.