Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy (11313 Views)

**aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec / The Best Drug For Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Sodje364(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
A friend asked me this question this morning and i am yet to reply him.
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by waleadex(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Tell him to see a doctor...
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by CircleOfWilis: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Use folic acid and fersolate, the pregnancy will be aborted with no complication bro

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2014
a few years to come you will be jumping from church to church looking for miracle, blaming your village people for your childlessness.
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by holatin(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Hypo mixed with Omo multi action

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Kimmo(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
Use folic acid and fersolate, the pregnancy will be aborted with no complication bro

grin grin grin
You wicked oooh!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by orobs93(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2014
mix tetraoxosulphate. 1v and NH+
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by outstandingjk(f): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Kimmo:

grin grin grin
You wicked oooh!
Wicked me! Those are the best nutrients for the growing fetus

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Funjosh(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Let her include vit Bco alongside to flush her womb

CircleOfWilis:

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by NWANICHODE: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Syrup sniper (ota pia pia) one vial stat
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol @those offering prenatal vitamins as options. Op I have no right to judge you or your friend but there are other options if you choose. You can offer the baby up for adoption or you can seek counsel to decide if keeping the baby is possible.

I'm pro life but you don't have to take my advice, best of luck smiley
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by 2SWT(f): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Stop deceiving this guy...give him what he wants if u know it
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Jayclinics(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nairaland...lol
Bro, the truth is that u can hardly get the answer to this question here. Unless u go get patient absorb the insults and jest wey dy go give u.

I am not a fan to abortion, so i dont know. GO meet a doctor.
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by jimwest(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
?
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Sodje364(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
2SWT:
Stop deceiving this guy...give him what he wants if u know it
Thank you jare.
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Sodje364(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
DrJoe1:
a few years to come you will be jumping from church to church looking for miracle, blaming your village people for your childlessness.
Talking from experience
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Sodje364(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
waleadex:
Ok sir,thanks
Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by lillyjane(f): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2014
I don't know why your friend would want to abort the pregnancy but if my opinion is needed, i would advice her to keep it. Its just a matter of few months, everything will turn around. she will end up being a proud mother of a bbb or bbg. The joy in knowing that this child is mine is enormous.
Secondly, fast forward to 5 years from now, the little thing in her stomach now will be bringing her so much confidence....let her think this through. BUT if the reason for wanting to abort the pregnancy is health related, then let her visit a qualified doctor for it.

Goodluck

For health and wellnes/natural home remedies and beauty tips, visit www..com

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy by Wendyslim(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2014
waleadex:
. Gbam

(1) (Reply)

We Can Setup A Standard Medical Laboratory At Reduced Price / Benefit Of Goron Tula / Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.