Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Have You Ever Abused Someone Older Than You While Driving? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have You Ever Abused Someone Older Than You While Driving? (700 Views)

Spy Bluetooth Earpiece,make Safe Calls While Driving... See Pics / Brake Warning Light Comes On And Off While Driving / ` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Abused Someone Older Than You While Driving? by jahbiz: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2014
I av realised that our environments determine what's normal and what's not in most cases.
It has becom a normal thing 4 the road users to abuse 1 another, at times it coms in complimentary ways.
Each time I take the steering, I see myself abusing other road users in one way or d other esp the okada riders.
There was this day I've trafficated 4 almost a min, when its my turn to match accelerator that's when this old okada rider with a passager deemed it fit to cross my lane when he could have waited for few seconds and safe the mess.
Before I knw it I have called the old man an ''idiot'' thank his luck I ddnt hit him anyway, that's enough to accept his idiotic act.
Many times I do ask myself if these okada riders esp do ride along with their brains, don't know how and when to apply brake or what?

CAN WE DO WITHOUT ABUSING/INSULTING OTHER ROAD USERS IN THIS COUNTRY?

Share you experience with other bad road users.
Re: Have You Ever Abused Someone Older Than You While Driving? by holatin(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2014
more than I breath
Re: Have You Ever Abused Someone Older Than You While Driving? by braine(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2014
grin

I experienced a funny scene while with my elder bro in Lagos. So we were driving when a man try to overtake us inadvertently bashed us. My bro was furious (and that man can vex for Africa when wronged while doing the right thing). So he parked and stepped out, heading straight to the man's door. The man didn't even flinch, it was as if the man was waiting for my bro. The next thing I heard from the man to my bro was; "you must be stupid, at your age, you are still driving like a woman". Looking down at the man, he had grey all over! He was really elderly. My bro jes said "I'm sorry sir", trying to respect his old age. God help the man if he were a young dude.
Re: Have You Ever Abused Someone Older Than You While Driving? by DONFASZY(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Normal routine.....i no dey claim rite for steering o cos am patient n i value my car paint.....d one wey pain me pass na wen some1 callme .....ode.... I wan die...I go block...come down...shout n abuse am sotai siliva dey fly out of ny mouth......
Re: Have You Ever Abused Someone Older Than You While Driving? by surrogatesng: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nigerian used Honda baby boy or Camry tiny light wanted call 07067866986 Budget is 350k location is lagos

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Stolen Car / Stop The Engine & Trace The Location With SMS / 1999 Ford Focus / Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2014 Model For N5,100,000 From Autoworld Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.