Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Want To Design Website For 20 Persons Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want To Design Website For 20 Persons Free (487 Views)

How To Design Website To Make Money / 20 Persons Needed Urgently For Cool Stuff / I Want To Design Website FREE For Everybody Interested In Doing Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Design Website For 20 Persons Free by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2008
i want to help alot of people make it whether online or offline. i want give out xmas bonus by designing website for 20 persons almost free the website will have the following,
*** 1500 MB of disk space
*** 100 GB of data transfer
*** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions
*** cPanel control panel
*** Website Builder
*** Your Own Domain
*** Automated Scripts Installer (20 Popular Scripts)
*** FTP Access and Web Based File Manager
*** Absolutely no advertising!

please if you are intrsted send me mail to  investmentclub72@yahoo.com

act now you know alot of people will take advatage of this oppurtunity.

No matter the kind of website you want we are at your service.

see our jobs www.seedwealthinvestment.com
www.dguvnurkoncept.com
www.pyrichglobal.com. etc

(1) (Reply)

How To Fufill This Christmas / Can Nigerians Afford To Miss Over 300million Merchants? / Earn Between N50,000 - N125,000 Within Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.