Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? (19531 Views)

Fan Asks Alexx Ekubo Out, See His Reply / Alexx Ekubo Goes Sky Diving In London (photos) / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by austinfab14(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I think I'm going for Alexx Ekubo
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by arcview: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sai Buhari! The Change that will transform the country fortune for good.i want my children to enjoy, if this present govt continues will lead to total damnation of the country both at home and in the comity of nations...All Pls let's put on our thinking Cap.Poverty is every, do you want to die in poverty nii.Igbos he didn't do anything for you and still want to risk it again? na wah ooo.lets all rise up for this Change!!!
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by pweshex(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
folabayo1:
;DUti is my greatest crush
hi, am Xavier but people call me Uti.
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
I can't certainly say... But judging from the fit and curves around the seams, I think its safe to say that Buhari wore it better than them. Buhari definitely rocked it better.
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Taidi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
None
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by folabayo1(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
;DI only want uti not xavier uti
pweshex:
hi, am Xavier but people call me Uti.
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by bovamm(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alex wore it better, there's just something wrong with uti's
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by holatin(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
no one
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Dagah2: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
ALEX!!!!!
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Pajames4all: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Google plz
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Creamish(f): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Uti
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Agozie48: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alex rocked it better
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Elcemento(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
I'm Uti's brother wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss
folabayo1:
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Ilekeh(f): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Khalessi:
Is this the official Nigerian gays uniform?

lmaooooo!! grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by ajayiopy: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nonsensical

Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by AJ01(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
lekjons:
who are they? I'm schooling in Hamburg,Germany
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by folabayo1(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
I want uti himself not his brother
Elcemento:
I'm Uti's brother wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by akinsadeez(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
There is a way uti poses in all his pictures. He bends to the left a bit. Never stands straight and I don't know why. Someone should tell him to stop it. I prefer Alex's picture. He wore it with style and panache.
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by fightforchange1(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Den some fly niggas
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Elcemento(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
I didn't ask you to want me. I only said I was his brother,or are you thinking what I'm thinking? tongue tongue tongue
folabayo1:
I want uti himself not his brother
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by folabayo1(f): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Silly
Elcemento:
I didn't ask you to want me. I only said I was his brother,or are you thinking what I'm thinking? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Elcemento(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
I love you too kiss kiss kiss
folabayo1:
Silly
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
They all look good but I'll give it to General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by folabayo1(f): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Love kor
Elcemento:
I love you too kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Elcemento(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Don't be shy,I know you love me cool cool kiss
folabayo1:
Love kor
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by folabayo1(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abeg park
Elcemento:
Don't be shy,I know you love me cool cool kiss
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Elcemento(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hehehehe...Sorry,I no get car. grin grin grin you fine small sha tongue tongue
folabayo1:
Abeg park
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by folabayo1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Elcemento:
Hehehehe...Sorry,I no get car. grin grin grin you fine small sha tongue tongue
thanks sha

Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Elcemento(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
U are welcome sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
folabayo1:
thanks sha
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by henrixx(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2014
folabayo1:
okkk.....crush him
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by folabayo1(f): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
I will
henrixx:
okkk.....crush him
Re: Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? by Purity1(f): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Uti all the way

Utchay Odims, Adekunle Gold Hit Lagos Express For Zebra Safe Crossing Projec / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking / Burna Boy, Teni And Mr Eazi Nominated For 2019 BET Awards