Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] (29174 Views)

Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com / Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos [see Photos] / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Enemkingsley: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just a matter of time, they will go back to being cat and dog... angry
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/awww-davido-and-wizkid-kiss-and-make-up.html?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zq91jtg01Q0/VI2IHp-B0iI/AAAAAAAEF_Y/6WZm7k3PhO0/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CNY7z1O4q8c/VI2IIVocV8I/AAAAAAAEF_g/kqPzn5l--co/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

See as davido do hin mouth like "see these mumu wey think sey we dey beef" dse guys just dey do dr own faaji una dey dere dey catch mosquito chop...lol
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by DonaldGenes(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
slightlyMad:
how does that remove GEJ from power?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by DonaldGenes(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
folabayo1:
Old pic undecided
Have you seen it before
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
all these kids sef
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Samneer: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wetin concern me!
Who are these guys, I don't know 'em

PS: I'm from Norway
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Olutola88(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
chai! See wetin dem two wear 4 neck. Wen dem no be rottwieler. Na wa o! See as chain big. Btw, I like both of them cos they are young and making it really big.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by sagr(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls who is devido n wizkid?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by klashe(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
kelvinenter..com/2014/12/seun-kutis-controversial-story-about.html
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by 49cents(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
This guys are just messing with your heads......chances are the fight was stage managed. For fun and attention
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by flexing11(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
mtc*ewwwwww *ow does dis c*a*ge d price of a bottle of origi*,
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by SunqieOlaT(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
How does that stop killing of innocents in north?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by MNDY(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
AAlozie:
Front page in trouble again!

Hahahahahaha! See the way you put am sef!
-----------------------
I just hope the MODs and Seun are noting the outrage momemtum on the rubbish-ridden frontpage of this site!
-----------------------
Though, Nairaland still offers some powerful and impactful topics like the one I just read earlier today on controlling lust with the eyes, etc!
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by XRAY21(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who is responsible for moving topics to front page.

You are doing a very bad job

You wan spoil oga Business ba
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Wyclefniranz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
beef Or no beef na wash
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by pat077: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
good one
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Aida13: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm Davido now humbling himself...after losing out on a load of awards at a recent ceremony. That's a good wake up call. Small rat grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by datguru: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
uzeba:
A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams :
“AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain : “AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Curious, he yells : “Who are you ?”
He receives the answer : “Who
are you ?”
Angered at the response, he screams : “Coward !”
He receives the answer : “Coward !”
He looks to his father and asks :
“What ’s going on ?”
The father smiles and says : “My son, pay attention.”
And then he screams to the mountain : “I admire you!
The voice answers : “I admire you!”
Again the man screams : “You are a champion!”
The voice answers : “You are a champion!”
The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
Then the father explains : “People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.
It gives you back everything you say or do.
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;
Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”
This is cool
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by teadrake(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Another Saheed Osupa and pasuma wonder
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by folabayo1(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yes I av
DonaldGenes:

Have you seen it before
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by experimentist: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Are they gays? undecided
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by roufy235(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
How does that add more days to my subscription that's expiring Tomorrow.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by martin92(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
so ?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Haqq4young(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
#story for d gods. Aint beef wit anybody
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Untill dere is A collabo!!!! I don't believe!!!
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by jasperkrekre(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
Kk nice cheesy

Davido wan kiss am? grin lipsrsealed.

Wetin b dis sef undecided
holy shit....! werin b dis....na na DAT aint a baby in dia....na na na...
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by uzeba(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
datguru:

This is cool
tanx dear!
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Cholls(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
uzeba:
A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams :
“AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain : “AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Curious, he yells : “Who are you ?”
He receives the answer : “Who
are you ?”
Angered at the response, he screams : “Coward !”
He receives the answer : “Coward !”
He looks to his father and asks :
“What ’s going on ?”
The father smiles and says : “My son, pay attention.”
And then he screams to the mountain : “I admire you!
The voice answers : “I admire you!”
Again the man screams : “You are a champion!”
The voice answers : “You are a champion!”
The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
Then the father explains : “People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.
It gives you back everything you say or do.
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;
Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”
my brother I like that pastor he is a very good inspirational and motivational speaker #uknowwhoamtalkingabout
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by Charbless(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Whu gives a Bleep? Anyway its good for dem
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by enoqueen: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
una go soon seperate them again.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] by ostopsmich(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jez passing by wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.