Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Men Are Not Polygamous In Nature - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Are Not Polygamous In Nature (362 Views)

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. / Look At What Our Police Men Are Doing(pic) / Somali Men Are So Fine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Not Polygamous In Nature by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yesterday, I was listening to an fm station and they were discussing about the girl that went to watch a football match with her boo and while he was concentrating on the match, she texted another guys saying: "When I am done with this mumu, I will be yours". Now the question asked was; Why is that that some people still cheat on their partners even though they are caring and dedicated. Many calls came in and were all saying that it is mostly men that cheat on their spouse, that we men are naturally polygamous and we can't help it. A guy also called and said it is something of nature that although he has a girlfriend, he still looks at other girls. My fellow guys, are we naturally polygamous? As for me I will say no #MenAreNotPolygamous...
Re: Men Are Not Polygamous In Nature by braine(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yes, we are absolutely polygamous.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Lie Oo....don't Believe This Old Crap O. / #just Saying / Do Dis And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.