Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Some Policemen Killed And Buried My Brother In Shallow Grave In Lekki – Sister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Policemen Killed And Buried My Brother In Shallow Grave In Lekki – Sister (439 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Some Policemen Killed And Buried My Brother In Shallow Grave In Lekki – Sister by kachysblog(f): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Some policemen attached to Maroko police station in Lagos are being accused of kill­ing 24-year old Aondona Tavershima and burying him in a shallow grave at Lekki beach.

Sunday Sun reports
Five of the suspected policemen are now cur­rently in police detention. The victim, a motorcy­cle operator, was alleged to have refused to stop when he was accosted by the policemen who were said to be on patrol at about 11am on the fateful day.”On realizing that he was dead, the police­men picked his corpse and put it behind their patrol vehicle, a Toyota Hilux Van, and covered it with tyres. They drove to the beach and buried him. We were the ones who alerted the family that their brother had been killed and buried,” the eyewitness disclosed

See more @ http://kachysblog.com/2014/12/policemen-killed-buried-brother-shallow-grave-lekki-sister/

1 Share

Re: Some Policemen Killed And Buried My Brother In Shallow Grave In Lekki – Sister by waleadex(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Justice shall prevail...RIP to the dead!
Re: Some Policemen Killed And Buried My Brother In Shallow Grave In Lekki – Sister by golor(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Some Policemen Killed And Buried My Brother In Shallow Grave In Lekki – Sister by Obinoscopy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2014

(1)

If The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Between Jonathan & Buhari, Who Woul / Happy Boxing Day. / Tears Of The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.