Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) (33024 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Blessing Okagbare Shows Off Her Swag (photos) / Nigeria Super Falcons Star, Ugochi Desire Oparanozie Shows Off Her Swag [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vincent married the girl that was with him when he was nothing.
God is good.
Girls, give hard working guys a chance.... stop looking for ready made niggas
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Janeify:
She looks good...her pose almost spoiled the picture but what's with the show off?

you are sighted
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by anthoniaz(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
I like her top in d second pic.
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by peter4d2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Better soup nah monie kill am cos it previledges n luck wen u make it ur wife wuld also reflect it.
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is she also a footballer?
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Janeify(f): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamchiddy:

you are sighted
ok
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Janeify:
ok

I have a dream
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by 100Cents: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
When one poor girl from Ibadan or Aba watches all these pictures, she will tell herself, if I no see husband wey get this kind house, i no go marry..

She takes her fantasies for reality..
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Janeify(f): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamchiddy:

I have a dream
I never knew that people sleep and dream on Nairaland grin
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by seedorfg(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Holy sh1t amu tayad ofu allu dis couple an couple and suwaga couple makin Furontu Pagii diz days ....
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by 100Cents: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
johnwizey:
Here in Federal Republic of Abeokuta, we don't knw her. Who is she

O ALL GEJ SUPPORTERS I HAVE
SOMETHIN FOR YOU.......
AND IF THRULY YOU ARE HIS
SUPPORTER,THIS IS WHERE WE KNOW AND
CONFIRM IT...
To all those people saying GEJ till
2019, Can you say amen to these
prayers

1.) May God run your Life the way
GEJ is
running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family
the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your
blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian
Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your
entire family the
way GEJ secures this country
5. May God devalue ur life d way
he devalued our NAIRA.
6. AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
MAY GOD DELAY UR LIFE WITH SIX
MONTHS, d way he delayed our
TERTIARY EDUCATION (DAT SIX
MONTHS STRIKE)

Mtscheeew !
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by ahizih(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
awwwww...she is beautiful!! Vincent why have you forsaken me? grin
Forsaken u ke! Wen Vincent being dey Aba de sale bread y didn't u locate him n suffer wit him? Lols em don mek am nw
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by whitecat2: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
She almost look like a man, good wig by the way!
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by emmykk(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
johnwizey:
Here in Federal Republic of Abeokuta, we don't knw her. Who is she

O ALL GEJ SUPPORTERS I HAVE
SOMETHIN FOR YOU.......
AND IF THRULY YOU ARE HIS
SUPPORTER,THIS IS WHERE WE KNOW AND
CONFIRM IT...
To all those people saying GEJ till
2019, Can you say amen to these
prayers

1.) May God run your Life the way
GEJ is
running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family
the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your
blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian
Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your
entire family the
way GEJ secures this country
5. May God devalue ur life d way
he devalued our NAIRA.
6. AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
MAY GOD DELAY UR LIFE WITH SIX
MONTHS, d way he delayed our
TERTIARY EDUCATION (DAT SIX
MONTHS STRIKE)
dumb ass what are you saying.....just take panadol and sleep.
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by sheylarhh(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
pretydiva:
Dis is hw I wanna luk lyk, wen I start having my kids
wit hw u take b @ ur dp... omo i doubt it o
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by RaeMystix: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Love the second picture.
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by 100Cents: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Beautiful.

Handsome..
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

Handsome..
Eeeerm ok
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Janeify:

I never knew that people sleep and dream on Nairaland grin

yes ooo. They do
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by HARDDON: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
pretydiva:

If only wishes were horses
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by anishe(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please how old is Enyeama?

Just asking.

And I mean the REAL age not the football one.

Thank you all.
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by adefemi007(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
pretydiva:
Mission impossible
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Elinob(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls were did she cum frm?
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Janeify(f): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamchiddy:

yes ooo. They do
k
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Janeify:
k

aren't you interested in content of the dream?
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
montestic:
where is d swag na?

abeg she's just there
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
simplemach:
she an equivallent of a queen when she comes there.
she's cute though but hav u been 2 dat okelewo-ibb boulevard way around 7:30 once?,try it and u mite jst change ur yan.
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by youngwarlocks: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
pretydiva:

u mean u are not a grand mother already??
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rest of mind...
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by chiedu7: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
youngwarlocks:

u mean u are not a grand mother already??
i 4get say u b great grand father
Re: Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
adefemi007:

Mission impossible
n y is it mission impossible Mr? Abi na 2 heads she get ni? If she can achieve it,i c no reason y I can't. It's all a matter of determination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Poses With Her Parents In New Photo / Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile Are Still Undergoing Intense Grilling In EFCC Custody / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.