Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Doctors In The House Please Help Urgently.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help Urgently.. (756 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please Help Urgently.. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
I have gastroparesis,i don't digest food(unability to empty bowel)i always feel fullness,aint hungry unlike before...since past 7days i'vnt eaten any tangible stuff,..only drinks and water..a friend told me to buy garlic,gestid,and fragyl(anti biotics)i'v ate couple of them all to no avail..pls help<
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Urgently.. by dunhill20: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Kingsley1000:
I have gastroparesis,i don't digest food(unability to empty bowel)i always feel fullness,aint hungry unlike before...since past 7days i'vnt eaten any tangible stuff,..only drinks and water..a friend told me to buy garlic,gestid,and fragyl(anti biotics)i'v ate couple of them all to no avail..pls help<
look for a supplement that contains aloe Vera, ginseng, sutherlandia and aloe bitters. It helps in digestion. I give you aloe power. Visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Urgently.. by omoharry(f): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Go to the Hospital and stop seeking counsel from hungry herbal vendors here on nairaland. Seriously you need to see a doctor ONE- ON -ONE for proper examination.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Urgently.. by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2014
omoharry:
Go to the Hospital and stop seeking counsel from hungry herbal vendors here on nairaland. Seriously you need to see a doctor ONE- ON -ONE for proper examination.
Exactly smh

(1) (Reply)

Must Read - How To Identify Stroke Symptoms Quick / Miscarriage:did U Miscarry Or Have A Misdiagnosed Miscarriage? Come In N Share. / Foods For Fast Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.