Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Civilisation And Culture - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Civilisation And Culture (584 Views)

Lmao Evolution Of Civilisation Or S.W.A.G. Something We African's Got / Interested In Africa Tradition And Culture? / Interested In Africa Tradition And Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civilisation And Culture by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why should girls dress indecently? Why must you go to the market and get yourself rags and call it all in the name of fashion?

When i see a girl dressed in adire,ankara with a good style though, i see the astonishing beauty and i admire her like i have never in my life seen a girl as such before yet we see people i mean girls dressed up like someone of no generation and looking stupid like a harlot rejected at her constant place, and you will want to vomit at mere seeing them... Oh my God? We are the leaders of today and yet we act like lucifer of our days..... And they still dress half naked like that into the church of God. You are half naked and u are claiming christianity...

Civilisation has caused a lot of harm than good.. Come to think of it, marriage within three months of knowing each other, bombershots or whatever in the church or to mosque and we are shouting civilisation....!

You get raped and u wanna seek redress in the court of law and you want offenders punished? Even the judges are so stupid not to have asked of what u were puting on when the incident occur. You dress half naked, even the one u put on still advocating for massage by the unknown men, showing the 1/3 you've claimed to cover when 2/3 is out, not known to you that all ur body parts have been made visible to the ready men. Girls, when will you stop being who you are and embrace our culture rather than advocatting for the culture of the white that has nothing to offer us? Aren't you satisfied enough of what they've done to us? Is that not enough? Why should we always submit to their useless laws? Why must we always follow them when we ourselves are better than they are? Please, let us learn what is right!

We have wedding ceremonies and we go for the white gown imported from Korea, America or whatever country and you look like a person receiving treatment at Abeokuta or Yaba, please let's wake up! The white gat nothing to offer us... We've been okay without 'em, their presence turned us this way... Let us shun civilisationa and embrace culture...!

Re: Civilisation And Culture by dapsoneh: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
K
Re: Civilisation And Culture by jacabi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op, it's called modern madness and not civilisation.
If you talk about using cars instead of trekking, electronics gadgets and the likes as opposed the olden ways of doing things then, you are talking civilisation but when a lady put on a raglike dress in the name of fashion to reveal her assets then, I called it modern madness. So, next time you see such lady, don't bother yourself, she's suffering from a deficiency.

(1) (Reply)

FASHIONPHEEVA.COM Nigeria's First Photo Sharing Platform / Unstainable Shirts Are The Latest Example Of Wearable Tech. But Do They Work? / Rep Ur Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.