Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Unbelievable! Married Man Caught Cheating With A Female Ghost In A Hotel[video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! Married Man Caught Cheating With A Female Ghost In A Hotel[video] (1167 Views)

Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) / 19+ Married Man Caught Cheating With A Female Ghost In A Kenya Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Married Man Caught Cheating With A Female Ghost In A Hotel[video] by naijacrave(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
[img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/6rlwctqpry81-preview-2014-12-.jpg[/img]
To Watch The Video CLICK HERE[/br]

I can still remember hearing this kind of story some years back but never believed it... When I got this video, I was really shocked.. From a close source, we learnt that a married man got himself in a tragic and scary scene with a woman she met, not knowing that she's a ghost. So during the horizontal gymnastics, she disappeared right under the man.. This is still so unbelievable! Mr Wapenzi (he's identity was hidden in the video because of some security reasons) who's the victim couldn't believe his eyes that he started scattering the room (as you can see in the video) looking for the girl with so much fear. When he couldn't find her, he quickly called on 911 and the hotel security to come and rescue him. But we all know how rumours spread... Within a twinkle of an eye, the hotel was surrounded by some unimaginable crowd who want to see what happened. It's a very Unbelievable and a Shocking Drama! I still can't believe it happened... I believe this will sound as a big warning to all the men out there who picks any girl they see on the road. You never can tell who's going to be the next. Better be very careful! Just watch the video and see for yourself.
Re: Unbelievable! Married Man Caught Cheating With A Female Ghost In A Hotel[video] by Airforce1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
go gather small children for your street dey tell dem dis big fat lies

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Married Man Caught Cheating With A Female Ghost In A Hotel[video] by enoqueen: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Airforce1:
go gather small children for your street dey tell dem dis big fat lies

I no read am but I just like ur comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Survives Car Accident On His 31st Birthday / Man Carves Out Mayweather And Pacquaio Faces On His Head ( Photo) / Davido Just Bought A New House In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.