Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? (687 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / This Ghost Paid My Transport Fare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? by cfun01: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Am in a brt bus from oshodi to second rainbow but the conductor skipped me when collecting the fare,if i don't go up to him and pay is it a sin?
Re: Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? by Anomnity: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yes, its a sin equal to stealing in secret.They rendered you the service and it wasn't for free.You relied on the conductors error of omission to keep your money.Besides your thread title is misleading.It should be titled the conductor "FORGOT" to take money and not "REFUSED".
Re: Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? by cfun01: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Its true,may God forgive me..but he just skipped me..that's why i caption refused..You know the bus is normally overcrowded sha...I had a second thought about it though... I wished I recognized his face to pay back
Re: Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? by Anomnity: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fine.Just pray for forgiveness and put the equivalent of that money in the offering bag of a genuine righteousness based church to return it back to God who in turn will return it back to the owner however He deems fit and also reward you.

Congratulations because your conscience is still alive in this world of multitudes with dead consciences.
Re: Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? by cfun01: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks pal for the advice God bless you...I thought i was sharp but its not sharpness
Re: Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? by charlsecy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
OP, it is nice you are sorry. I suggest you give away the money to a destitute, if you cannot find the conductor.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Refused Collecting My Transport Fare:a Sin? by cfun01: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
charlsecy:
OP, it is nice you are sorry. I suggest you give away the money to a destitute, if you cannot find the conductor.

Thanks..God be with you

(1) (Reply)

Video: Truth Or Lies About Jesus And Muhammed Koran Or Presenter / Wanting To Know More Facts About Fasting, Christians? / Some Fact,faith Andforgery You Don't Know About Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.