Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Sms - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sms (836 Views)

Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms by iameugene(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
I have forgotten her name tho, met her at a brothel and we did d thing uno grin so she asked me to gve her num too ppl for service she's pretty cheap as well call or whatsapp her ‪08172690212‬ anytime..
Re: Sms by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
iameugene:
I have forgotten her name tho, met her at a brothel and we did d thing uno grin so she asked me to gve her num too ppl for service she's pretty cheap as well call or whatsapp her ‪08172690212‬ anytime..

Both of you should repent and give your lives to Christ

1 Like

Re: Sms by iameugene(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

you think

1 Like

Re: Sms by iameugene(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

am an atheist btw yhu that af giving your life to christ what makes you think you are better than me. I pity ppl like you, yhu'll start regreting why u wasted yhur time on earth after worshiping your so called wateva dat nothing like dat exist smh
Re: Sms by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
scam. scam.scam. scam... see two mumu... lol

1 Like

Re: Sms by iameugene(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
scam. scam.scam. scam... see two mumu... lol
smh

(1) (Reply)

Any DECENT Lady Looking For A Good Guy Around Awoyaya,ajah,lakowe,lekki Axis / I Want A Bf/hubby In Banana Island#winks / Looking For A Matured Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.