Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) (3712 Views)

Which Nairalander Can You Take Home To Papa Or Mama For Marriage / Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Lazzaro: 2:47pm On May 08, 2008
What do u think about this girl, iknow the guys in the house will support the move

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF THIS BEAUTY?

Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by belinda2: 2:53pm On May 08, 2008
Lazzaro:

What do u think about this girl, iknow the guys in the house will support the move

WHAT DO You GUYS THINK OF THIS BEAUTY?
hi just joined u guys today
im equally looking for a job pls dose any body know the latest job link
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by winch(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2008
You mean to say beauties, O boi na how many people dey there
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by belinda2: 2:58pm On May 08, 2008
that girl looksjust like me . how did u get the picture
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by davidt(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2008
That girl's got me suicidal,
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by oxpenny(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2008
That girl is da boooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by mymother1: 4:53pm On May 08, 2008
Lazzaro:

HEEWO;;;; MY MAMA CAN NOT ACCEPT DIS O
]BACK VIEW'''''''HOLELEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by iou111: 4:57pm On May 08, 2008
ojigbijigbi!!!
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by mymother1: 4:59pm On May 08, 2008
Lazzaro:

LASSARO,ABI WATIN BE UR NAME ?
U GO STEEL DIS PHOTO?TELL ME THE RAEL TRUTH.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 08, 2008
belinda, prove to us the girl in the picture looks like u.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Lazzaro: 5:36pm On May 08, 2008
@my mother,

wit such a name tell me wat u r trying to achieve?pple will still tell u wat they will tell u.

SHE IS ACTUALLY MY FIANCE,AND SHE WANTS US TO GET MARRIED ,CAN I TAKE HER TO MAAMA smiley
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by iou111: 5:45pm On May 08, 2008
u sure say u fit handle this 1ne.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by winch(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2008
o boi if u r d jealous type then u r in serrrrrrious trouble cuz that yansh is a show stopper anytime anyday, even a bornagain like me cant resist a stare grin
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by iou111: 6:00pm On May 08, 2008
winch:

o boi if you're d jealous type then you're in serrrrrrious trouble because that yansh is a show stopper anytime anyday, even a bornagain like me can't resist a stare grin

u na born against, grin grin
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by oziomatv(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2008
Old boy I no fit add.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by winch(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2008
u sabi tok oyinbo so,we bornagain stare we dont touch,bornagainst stare,touch and even wink
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Tattooboy: 6:54pm On May 08, 2008
omo this girl na idibian
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by mishooo(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2008
Lazzaro! Lazzaro!! Lazzaro!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

i sorry for you oo. I dey pity you no be small. i sure say your mama no go gree at all. your eyes don blind finish?? E be like say the "thing" wey you go chop dey make una kolo.

You no see say this girl no be for one man. Na everybody wife she be oo. If you fit run now, RUN!! before she kills you.
I don talk my own finish. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by testy(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2008
my mama go fear me,why bcoz i get d mind go meet diz kind thing.just check out her frontage and backyard u no de fear?
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by HRhotness(f): 11:33am On May 09, 2008
@ post
surely u cant take her to ur mom dressed like that?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Lazzaro: 3:14pm On May 09, 2008
WHY ARE U GUYS BLINDED BY THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THIS BEAUTY.

YES I DON CHOP AM SO ?

SHE LOVES ME AND SHE WANT US TO GET MARRIED.

INSIDE SHE IS AN ANGEL THOUGH SHE LOOKS WORLDLY;SHE JUST LOVES TO SHOW OFF WHAT GOD GAVE TO HER
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by gilgee(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2008
Yea she's got a big behind but she is fat.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by princeonx: 5:08pm On May 12, 2008
she want us to! she want us to!! you nko? you wan marry her? una be fiance/e and you dey ask us whether you fit take her to your mama embarassed, NO! carry her come met my own mama
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 12, 2008
@prince

i know say na here u go dey *ocho-okwu 1 of igboland*
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Tattooboy: 8:09pm On May 12, 2008
@jenny
dont kill us with ur language
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 12, 2008
@jenny
don't kill us with your language

wink google it
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Tattooboy: 8:17pm On May 12, 2008
jennykadry
google it

google dont recognise it wink
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 12, 2008
then u r in d wrong google
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Tattooboy: 8:31pm On May 12, 2008
ok, whre can i get the trans?
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by princeonx: 9:31pm On May 12, 2008
Jenny you know me pass like that! I be peace maker!!  grin

so watin you get to yearn this confused guy? the guy say take to mama but the girl be like say na carry them go carry her to mama! bakasi abi na shit box be the name kind of look too heavy grin
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by sheniqua: 9:41pm On May 12, 2008
that junk in her trunk can't be real.
the picture is doctored.
God is a merciful God, he can't give someone all that load to carry.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 12, 2008

that junk in her trunk can't be real.
the picture is doctored.
God is a merciful God, he can't give someone all that load to carry.

rofl,honestly ive seen worst cases

@prince

u and dis ur bad mouth,i pray make u no use ur mouth pursue ya wife for house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. / Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / Happy Birthday Tashamania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.