Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

9 Things Father Christmas Should Change About Himself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9 Things Father Christmas Should Change About Himself (696 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Father Christmas With Booty !! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Father Christmas Should Change About Himself by Psalmwise(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
1.DRESSING
Santa clause I believed you can do more about that your dressing,meen u see this the 21st century you gat to upgrade on that, your trouser and shirt are like gosh man ow do you feel in those.....
My recommendation; you could try wearing, maybe a baggi jean, 3quarter, dorobucci pullover etc or even a jalamia all in white and red. and again u could Chang DAT dangling tin on your head to maybe a baseball cap, even you could try out WizKids snapbacks
2.HAIRDO/facial hair
Father Xmas meen thaT your hairstyle makes us scared of you, that's why children cry when they see you,your full white hair and seems you have a bald head,even your beards and moustache ,makes you look like Osama bin ladin maybe you are related share(no offence)
My recommendation; you could try trimming down your beards to a rickross format or even shape it down to your jaw and the moustache down to your jaw too,would make you look more friendly,....your hairdo you could barb low cut, gallas,Obama ,if you are not bald but if you are ,skin it
3.YOUR BOOTS
Baba you suppose Don change that boot too,damn!how do you walk in them,it reminds me of ultimate search, ah nonono its too bogus try changing it into something more simple and fanciful.you could crush a bone with that boot you know?
My recommendation; Santa you could try wearing timberlands if you like big thing because i see you are big,allstars,Prada palms slippers and shoes,even a sandals(not those Judas Iscariot's type too)and other latest 21st century foot wears.
4.Automobile
Thats old school,ahnahn you sitting down in a chariot pulled by flying reindeer nooooo doesn't speak well of you.Pops this the 21st century.
Recommendations; What do you think about you riding a flying buggati, or flying ferrari its gonna be cool
5.Bag
Wonder if you ain't tired of that you big sack.its out of date Santa and too bogus try sumtin simple
My recomendation;A big travelling bag would do the work,durable,portable and cool to use
6.Your accesspoint
Santa do you know we don't ve chimneys in Nigeria, try another means of coming into peoples Ouse ,not like a thief (no offence)
7. Your welcome tone
We tired oh your ohohoho,gosh! you are not a yoruba masquerade or a clown try out new tone.
My recommendation; You could try out tones like yeayea or wizkids yarrgah!!
8. Your location
Children in Nigeria see during daytime only at parties are you a party freak what happened to those days of when you come into the house peacefully at night
9.Body structure
Seems you are eating more of. fatty food this days eat vegetables,I hope you like beans sha.your potbelly is becoming a tortoise shell,like you are 8months gone
My Recommendations; Do press up,pull up,and other body building exercise,don't you wish to have 6packs like iyañya not only the girls would like you even the làdies would.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Call After The Mancity Arsenal Match / What Do You Call A Clean Idiot? / Miracle!!! Blackman Turns White.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.