Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ever Considered Getting Properties (land) Around Agbara/igbesa Area? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ever Considered Getting Properties (land) Around Agbara/igbesa Area? (402 Views)

Properties/land In Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Ebute-metta, Ikeja And Surulere....08023 / Land Sale At Igbesa Area Ado Odo Local Govt N450,000 (08033845013, 018545240) / Ultra Cheap Properties(land) In Mowe, Ibafo, Arepo And Asese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Considered Getting Properties (land) Around Agbara/igbesa Area? by Sunbassen(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just wondering how fast land appreciates around here. I got my plot here in 2010 for 400k in 2010 and today it is almost 2m (by Loral International School). In 2012, my friend and I got 4 acres for 6m- close to the Ogun/China Free trade zone (which includes cost of survey and deed of assignment); that's 250k per plot and today a plot is 1.2m.
The entire Agbara/ Igbesa axis is' infested' with industries - Nestle, GSK, Fruity & Nutty, Procter & Gamble, Pharma Deko, Beta Glass, Maltex, Evans, AJE, Unilever, Beloxxi, Avantis, Lotus, Ninpak, GZI, China/Ogun Free Trade Zone, Viju, Honeywell and a host of others.
With just a bridge, the igbesa community can be directly linked to Igando area of Lagos.
The availability of natural gas around here and maybe the 'low' manufacturing tax in Ogun are seriously attracting investors to this area.
With the congestion around Lagos and with the proximity of the area to Lagos, I think it will be nice to consider getting properties here. Once you get and secure it, sooner you'll smile to the bank. I also think warehousing will be viable if there's fund to put it up.
Just think I should share this with Nairalanders.
The future is bright!

(1) (Reply)

Pave Stone / Have You Consider Gdetting An Inverter System This New Year? / Room Self Contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.