Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 (32152 Views)

Toolz Stuns For Polo Tournament In South Africa (Photos) / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta / Toolz Stuns As Susan Younis Bridesmaid (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by LordOrochimaru(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2014
mtcgewww
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Drsmith01:

not funny bro
am not your bro.
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Dcaliphate(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Drsmith01:

not funny bro
I wasn't expecting it to be bro
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by 0b1nna: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Ok.

I want to sell my goat, interested?
Holla @ your boy. grin
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by ipledge01: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
1stola:
[size=28pt]
This curves will become EXCESS and ugly when this girl drop like two kids.
She go turn Iya ofili gangan grin[/size]
That's the truth, that's why I never find ladies with big curve attractive...Hian!
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by IamTheophilus(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2014
i've seen some shit,the deepest shit#Wetinconsignme
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by valuka(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by MNDY(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2014
natureblack:
Nothing on planet earth surpasses the pleasure of a big-black-yansh cheesy

Hahahahahahaha! You are one crazy dude walking the surface of the earth!
---------------
Your signature just made my day! OMG!
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Toolz.... i am clueless here, can somebody enlighten me on what type of toolz, farming toolz, welding toolz, cutting toolz, building toolz etc? or na banging toolz?
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
Still don't know why some guy hypes and crush on this girl, all I see is saddlebag at the hips not curve.

na only her idi I like small.
mechanic tools or electrician tools
Guy u b gay?.cos na only gay no go crush on dis tin o
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2014
A very good arrangement... she's blessed wink
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by sarutobie(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2014
you guys mean to tell me you all don't know she's putting on a bodymagic corset underneath?
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by seangy4konji: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Nothing there. Let her carry one baby and 9 months later tell me what you see.

I am not freaked.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by mimicue(f): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Nothing special undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Timmexy: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Umm,in her presence,there is fullness of distraction!!! cheesy grin
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
wow! she's gorgeous kiss for a plus size

Totally agree!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2014
sarutobie:
you guys mean to tell me you all don't know she's putting on a bodymagic corset underneath?

I know right but she looks good for a plus size.
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2014
evegran:

Totally agree!
And her body even slayed the dress too!
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by natureblack(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2014
MNDY:

Hahahahahahaha! You are one crazy dude walking the surface of the earth!
---------------
Your signature just made my day! OMG!
believe me when I say this;I love big black yansh.......

Speaking of crazy tongue, crazy people don't know they are crazy,I know am crazy,therefore am not crazy,isn't that crazy ? grin............when I die I want my last words to be "I left eleven million dollar under the......"

The involution of beer; I thought as I poured myself a drink.If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget;if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate;and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen grin grin grin

Natureblack is my name wink
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by holatin(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2014
OjeriakhiVictor:

Guy u b gay?.cos na only gay no go crush on dis tin o
forget one mans food is another man chewing gum

1 Like

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Faraidi(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2014
kossyablaze:
Mtchewwww...All im concerned about is anything that will stop cluelessness at the federal level. Because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our school children, I can't withstand another four years of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I can't withstand another four years of economic quagmire and misappropriation of our common wealth, I can't withstand another four years of honouring criminals and murderers. I can't withstand another four years of health workers strike and school strikes. I can't withstand another four years of decay infrastructural facilities, I can't withstand another four years of long queue at filling stations to buy fuel at a higher price. So we need a change and that change is MUHAMMADU
BUHARI.
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless South East
you are a Zombie,do u think if Buhari enter Nigeria would be safe?infact Nigeria shall witness the worst Niger Delta crisis so far,because MEND shall paralyse the whole Nigeria economy.Buhari my foot

1 Like

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by ONYX5(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2014
kossyablaze:
Mtchewwww...All im concerned about is anything that will stop cluelessness at the federal level. Because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our school children, I can't withstand another four years of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I can't withstand another four years of economic quagmire and misappropriation of our common wealth, I can't withstand another four years of honouring criminals and murderers. I can't withstand another four years of health workers strike and school strikes. I can't withstand another four years of decay infrastructural facilities, I can't withstand another four years of long queue at filling stations to buy fuel at a higher price. So we need a change and that change is MUHAMMADU
BUHARI.
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless South East
another lost soul enjoy the likes you are looking for while it last
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by Hysmady(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Anytime I see her pic, I imagine myself Stroking her as s...
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by 100Cents: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2014
prettyjo:
I love you

Thank you !
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by arsetalks(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Exactly what this thread is doing on the front page I do not know.
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by MNDY(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2014
natureblack:

Speaking of crazy tongue, crazy people don't know they are crazy,I know am crazy,therefore am not crazy,isn't that crazy ? grin............when I die I want my last words to be "I left eleven million dollar under the......"

The involution of beer; I thought as I poured myself a drink.If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget;if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate;and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen grin grin grin

Apparently, from the number balance, you take one bottle each hour for everyday!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by MNDY(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2014
natureblack:

Apparently, from the number balance, you take one bottle each hour for everyday! Lolz!
Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by shomutuski(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2014
free2ryhme:
What do u expect from cheap ladies
Hope she isn't in the category of ladies you mentioned.. Let's get the statistics well. 1.If you sell you whole entire family and property, it can't still buy this lady. 2. She belongs to the illustrious Oniru family of Lagos island whose wealth has no boudary. 3. She aint cheap born with silver spoon, breed with silver spoon. 4. I don't know if urs is wooden actually.. But get with it....... When you see people, you just don't comment anyhow bout dem.. Pls go and drink Coke you have short memory.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 by free2ryhme: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2014
shomutuski:
Hope she isn't in the category of ladies you mentioned.. Let's get the statistics well. 1.If you sell you whole entire family and property, it can't still buy this lady. 2. She belongs to the illustrious Oniru family of Lagos island whose wealth has no boudary. 3. She aint cheap born with silver spoon, breed with silver spoon. 4. I don't know if urs is wooden actually.. But get with it....... When you see people, you just don't comment anyhow bout dem.. Pls go and drink Coke you have short memory.

Royalty don't seek cheap attention there money no fit but oba of benin handkerchief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos) / #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.