Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Exclusive: NFF Expecting FIFA World Cup Cash This Week - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exclusive: NFF Expecting FIFA World Cup Cash This Week (407 Views)

Hollywood Set To Make A Film On Ghana World Cup Cash Row / How World Cup Cash Is Paid To Teams, Players / Ghana World Cup Cash To Be Used For Hotel Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: NFF Expecting FIFA World Cup Cash This Week by JFDIQSS: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Secretary General Musa Amadu has told HeyNaija Sports that the withheld FIFA World Cup grant accruable to Nigeria due to its participation at the last Mundial in Brazil may be released as soon as next week.

Mr. Amadu also said not only with the release of the FIFA bonus, the return to normalcy at the Glass House would go a long way to attract many other benefits to Nigerian football.

“We thank God, everything is now over and we are looking forward to brighter days in Nigerian football and regarding the FIFA World Cup bonus, they had made it clear that the crisis was why it hadn’t been released but now that the issues have been resolved, I’m sure any moment from now, we’ll get it” he said.

Nigeria would be the last to collect the monies from the world’s football governing body considering other participating countries got their share of the bounty since July (immediately after the events).

http://www.heynaija.com/nff-expecting-fifa-world-cup-cash-this-week-amadu/
Re: Exclusive: NFF Expecting FIFA World Cup Cash This Week by Psalmpy(m): 5:14am On Dec 15, 2014
ok
remember my own share sha
shud i drop my acct no

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Can Win The Premier League – Rooney / Get Your Xmas Cash Fast Now / Get Your Xmas Opportunity Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.