Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Need Your Help On This Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Your Help On This Code (788 Views)

5,000 Naira For Someone Who Can Reverse This Code / Is Something Wrong With This Code / Need Help With This Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help On This Code by jmethelblog(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
please, i need a code to put on my website, that if i send my subscriber an email he/she click on the email and it open in a website and the email will appear so that he will put only password, like

myname@gmail.com

password-------------

please i need it coders thank you.
Re: I Need Your Help On This Code by fattbabakay(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2014
I dnt grab
Re: I Need Your Help On This Code by jmethelblog(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
i want a code that when i send message to my subscrier,in email when he click it it will redirect a place where he will only put password.
already the code will generate the subscriber email
Re: I Need Your Help On This Code by Raypawer(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
trying to get, but do you mean that when a subscriber clicks on a link on his mail, it opens in a browser tab and automatically adds his username in a box...??
Re: I Need Your Help On This Code by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just append the email address as a get parameter to the URL and write a script to GET the email address and set it as the 'value' of the email address input box on the login form. SIMPLE!

I'm not gonna write a sample code for you because I believe you should figure some things out on your own, but in any case if you still don't understand my explanation, you can quote me and ask for sample code.

Tadaaa!
Re: I Need Your Help On This Code by Ymodulus: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
olucurious:
Just append the email address as a get parameter to the URL and write a script to GET the email address and set it as the 'value' of the email address input box on the login form. SIMPLE!

I'm not gonna write a sample code for you because I believe you should figure some things out on your own, but in any case if you still don't understand my explanation, you can quote me and ask for sample code.

Tadaaa!
Dont be so harsh on him, i believe if he knew it he would have not asked.

@OP These is your best short.

1. Send a Email to the user.
2. Now in the email you send to the user, attach a temporary identification code

e.g http://nairaland.com/emailLogin/978gfg67987df

Now the part in red is the temporary code that you generate and store against every mail address you send an email to.

3. Now when a user receives your mail and click on the link. Get the temporary generated code and verify it against the database. When an entry is found get the details of that entry and confirm the password against the user inputted password. If there is a tally Then Log in user.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

C++ Tutorial Download Link / Need A News, Sports Or Entertainment Website Enter Here / Tired Of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get The Best Web Design Exprt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.