Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Online Network Business Operator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Network Business Operator (498 Views)

NLNG Trainee Operator 2013 Online Test / Be Part Of The Pre-launch Of The First World Private Banking In Online Network / Jobs For A Plant Operator(pan Ocean Oil Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Network Business Operator by sammyimsu(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2014
For the past 6 months, we have been Operating ONLINE BUSINESS STORE having 300+ members and with various products and having business plan to expand to all states of the Federation. We are looking for Candidates interested to recruit new online network business operators and expand their income.

There is no age and education barrier. Anyone can join who has a knowledge of English Language and able to run the business independently.

What you need:

- A computer/mobile Phone with a good internet connection;

- Passion for the internet;

- Willingness to learn a complete new job;

- Self-discipline;

- To be available at least 5 hours per week.

What we guarantees:

- Security and punctuality in your monthly payment, by Simplepay4u or directly to your bank account;

- A “scientific” strategy to follow in order to achieve your income goals;

- All the management tools you need;

- Online training, including interactive live sessions;

- Ongoing assistance from your Personal Team Coach;

- Very high profitability.

- We Assure you of Monthly income of N100,000 base on your perfromance.

If you are interested, please contact us. info@alutacash.com

Position Type: Online Network Business Operator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join my team let us work together. call 08033726986
Below is my Income from the Offer.
The second Image is my second earning. join my team now. its real and working.

(1) (Reply)

Inter Arc Consultants Ltd Vacancies / Job Vacancy: Marketing Director / Female Marketing Personel Is Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.