Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 (681 Views)

Voting For Your President / President Goodluck Jonathan Vs Pastor Adeboye Attire / Why Do We Want As Many Followers As Possible On Twitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by Dasdfgnb(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan was anointed
the presidential candidate of the ruling
Peoples Democratic Party at its two-day
National Convention held in Abuja and it is
now clear that next February’s 2015
presidential election in Nigeria will be a
rematch between Jonathan and Nigeria’s
former military Head of State,
Muhammadu Buhari of the All
Progressives Congress.
buhari_vs_jonathan_
Both men slugged it out in 2011, with
Jonathan clinching victory but Buhari
claims he will be a different opposition this
time.
To contest the election, he had to fend off
competition from four other contestants
winning comfortably. He polled 3,430 of
7,214 votes cast while Governor Rabiu
Kwankwaso of Kano finished with 974.
Atiku Abubakar polled 954, Governor
Rochas Okorocha had 624 and Sam Nda-
Isaiah finished with a paltry 10 votes.
Be the judge…who will you vote for?
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by izsmike: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
goodluck jonathan for ever jor..... wait first o na only family members vote for Sam Nda-
Isaiah ?
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by Dasdfgnb(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2014
why do you still want GJ after he failed us all? As for me am going for Buhari
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by Obascoetubi: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Dasdfgnb:
he did not failed! its buhari& his boko haram Ared spoiled his government
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by izsmike: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Dasdfgnb:
and u think buhari wnt fail too?
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by Dasdfgnb(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2014
A man who is the only Nigerian Head Of state ever who refused to loot money and moreover he is a Military Man and I knw he wont av any problem eradicating the so called boko harams.. He won't fail us like GJ did
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by izsmike: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Dasdfgnb:
A man who is the only Nigerian Head Of state ever who refused to loot money and moreover he is a Military Man and I knw he wont av any problem eradicating the so called boko harams.. He won't fail us like GJ did
he didnt loot then dats why he is back to loot now
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by Dasdfgnb(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2014
At what age? 73?
How many years does he have left to enjoy that?
Re: OPEN FORUM: #jonathan Vs # Buhari: Who Would You Want As Your President In 2015 by izsmike: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Dasdfgnb:
At what age? 73?
How many years does he have left to enjoy that?
who knows maybe he has plan to die in presidency, pls dnt vote ancient pple for presidency, dey r old sch

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Shit In A Public Toilet Again In Nigeria What Happened To Me / Sex During Fasting. / Father ‘buried 10-year-old Daughter Alive Because She Was A Girl’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.